I have an audition for a music school tomorrow, I'm playing guitar. Have any tipss for me?
Don't screw up.

But for some legitimate advice, clear your mind. Relax. Don't get nervous and all tensed up, or you probably will screw up. And i'd highly advise you to practice before hand to get loose and lessen the chances of messing up because you're not stretched well enough.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
chill out. dont think too much. treat it like a normal practice/jam session. make sure you are familiar with the part you are auditioning for and able to sight read what they give you. in the audition make sure ur comfortable
What would you be playing if I may ask?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
What are you playing? Also whats it for?

Make sure to warm up before hand, DO NOT OVER PLAY THE PIECE THOUGH warming up, if you mess up then you will likely get all angry and mess up in the actual audition.

make sure to keep the piece in time!

and make sure you know the piece well.

pepsi
Quote by pepsi_lovr
What are you playing? Also whats it for?

Make sure to warm up before hand, DO NOT OVER PLAY THE PIECE THOUGH warming up, if you mess up then you will likely get all angry and mess up in the actual audition.

make sure to keep the piece in time!

and make sure you know the piece well.

pepsi

Oh thats so true. I did that once for a piano recital. Not good. So just chill, and like that one guy said, pretend its a jam. That being said, make sure you are prepared.

And all the best bud.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help