Alright so i have a fender strat pack and a fender precision bass pack
both came with a guitar and an amp. i also have a line 6 podxt live pedal.
the problem is that i dont get enough bass out of my guitar amp when playing electric guitar so i was wondering if it is okay to play through my pedal out to both the guitar amp and bass amp with a sufficeent volume to sound good. i dont want to damage the bass amp. i was also wondering if the bass is okay to play through the guitar amp? i was thinking that when i play my guitar out both i would have the guitar amp handling the high end freq. and the bass amp handling the low. they would equally share the mids. Will this damage anything
SubJunKtiVe
i do that some times, only on clean tho. cuz my guitar amp would have overdrive and my bass would be clean :P
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
no it wont damage your bass amp to play your guitar thru it --- long time ago fender bassman amps were used by some guitar players but you may damage your guitar amp if you play your bass thru it - hope it helps