- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
of course they would be
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
i would think so, 'cause some mail trucks and delivery trucks/ other trucks like that somtimes have RHD. Also I think some classic cars have RHD that are usd in the states.
You may need some sort of permit or something, but i dunno
Im pretty sure you need to have a special liscence within 6 months of registering it.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Last edited by SMterminator at Jan 8, 2007,
well... i was thinking about a nissan skyline or silvia (probably silvia) and theyre both RHD, and ive heard that they are illegal, but i wasnt sure... and i looked it up but kept finding contradicting answers...

does anyone know for sure what i have to do to make it street legal, or do i have to not do anything at all?
Ever seen "Corvette Summer"? Proof that they're legal.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
well... i was thinking about a nissan skyline or silvia (probably silvia) and theyre both RHD, and ive heard that they are illegal, but i wasnt sure... and i looked it up but kept finding contradicting answers...

does anyone know for sure what i have to do to make it street legal, or do i have to not do anything at all?

Nissan Skyline? Tell me, do you have $90K to spend on a car?

A 240sx can be converted to a Silvia with some bodywork (very popular), but will still be LHD unless you choose to change that.
I had a friend who had right side steering, and yes it IS street legal. I know that for a fact. But expect to be pulled over a lot because from behind it looks like no one is driving.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Nissan Skyline? Tell me, do you have $90K to spend on a car?

A 240sx can be converted to a Silvia with some bodywork (very popular), but will still be LHD unless you choose to change that.

hah, its not gonna be the GTR, the GTS-T, and im gonna get it used... so its not gonna be anywhere near that much...

oh, and i love the 240, but i want a RHD car to set me apart from people... and cause i feel more natural shifting with my left...
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Jan 8, 2007,