Poll: Whos Cooler:English or Americans?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whos Cooler:English or Americans?
English
190 54%
Americans
160 46%
Voters: 350.
Page 1 of 7
I just did this, but i forgot a poll, but anyway, i have always thought it would be cool to be english, and im american, so i wanna know who everyone thinks is cooler, whether it be on accent or music or whatever else.
England > all

[/supremacy]
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
England is better, America is home to most bluesmen though, but I'm in love with London ever since I went there
well i went to edit and didnt see a thing to put a poll, my bad, and no i dont wanna delete it, i wanna see how badly the english win
Americans are awesome because we rip things off, and then call it something else and say we invented it. Kinda like Colour -> Color. We took away a letter, therefore we own the word.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Gee, imagine that. Of course everyone is going to vote England. This website hates America because they tools of the media.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I voted the closest thing to Canada.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by AK Guitarist
Gee, imagine that. Of course everyone is going to vote England. This website hates America because they tools of the media.

They have accents...
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
i love zeppelin and the stones and almost all the english bands but some forget. america gave birht to the great jimi hendrix. and if u want to make it big in music its in america. very tough decsion but i took the homeland
Quote by Buckethead4Prez
Americans are awesome because we rip things off, and then call it something else and say we invented it.

Sarcasm?

Please say it is.
We Americans have Hendrix and Buddy Guy, you guys have Clapton and Jeff Beck. We have Harrison ford and Mel Brooks, you have Monty Python.

Hmmm, close one. But I think chemical supplies for my beloved hobby of Amatuer pyrotechnics are banned in the UK. That means America wins
Quote by spazzymagee417
i'm an american. but i think england is cooler. not everyone is fat.

where do you people live... i live in the south where we are supposed to be HUGE because of our "soul food" but around here only a few people are overweight... i guess i just dont understand the assumption.
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
where the hell is australia bitch?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by AK Guitarist
Yep. There's so much "ENGLISH PRIDE!!!" and "CANADIAN PRIDE!!! WE'RE SO LAID BACK!!!" and "AUSTRALIAN PRIDE!!!".

What I want to know is where is all the Swahili pride?
Australia! cause we kiked Englands ass 5-0 in the cricket
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
I'm American, but I voted for the English.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
who revolted against who...AND WON?

and need i remind you....AMERICA....FUCK YEAH

so lick my butt, and suck on my balls.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Quote by karlh07
Sarcasm?

Please say it is.

Of course, of course
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Obviously English. If you look at the poll in relation to population, England is much cooler.... if that Americans can comprehend that.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

it seems like everytime i see a dumbass post, i look to see where the are from and it says britain or england.. but of course that could just be the luck of the draw, especially since im sure there are dumb americans on here too lol
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
The English are great, so great in fact... we named our language after them.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
Ibanez RG550 Black, Maple Fretboard
Agile Pendulum Pro Dual 7 String
Ibanez Exotic Wood Quilted Maple Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 1x12 50 Watt Tube Combo
POD HD500 Multieffects and Amp Modeling Processor
I hate English accents and vocabulary ("ace", using "well" before adjectives, "proper" before adjectives, etc.) Americans FTW.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
well sorry u aussies and canadians, but this is like a rematch of the revolutionary war...only on the ug forums, and it looks like america is winning again
anyone here who lives in america and said england is better is an embaracement. god bless the US.
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth