3 12%
Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
15 60%
TNT-AC/DC
2 8%
You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC
5 20%
Voters: 25.
Ok, since (most) people at my school are mad i wasnt in the show this year, they want me to be in it next year. Im going to get an early start Id be playing lead for most of them. please remember the others in my "band"(if you would call it a band) are like 11. lol if Bohemian Rhapsody, i want to do it like it was on Wayne's World
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Last edited by I-Watch-Anime at Jan 8, 2007,
Seriously, don't even touch Bohemian Rhapsody.

This may sound silly, but it might work. Try Smoke on the Water, if you can get a good vocalist for it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What's up with all the AC-DC? You should try something that everyone knows...maybe something by the Beatles...
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
The reason for the AC/DC is because the only rock ANYONE at school listens to is AC/DC and maybe theyve heard Eruption(no damn way i could do it) and others listen to rap >.> if you said The Beatles there everyone would say wtf
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Your whole student body listens to nothing but rap and AC/DC?
Thats disgusting.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
How about E-Pro by Beck? It's easy to play, and easy to sing along to, even if you've never heard it...and why do they want you to be in the show if they don't even listen to that style of music? Sounds strange to me...
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14