hey guyz ive been playing for awhile and struggling along with stuff and ive gotten down most of the basic techniques pretty much down and i find that i cant come up with any new licks or nice solo runs...

so guys spill all the songs i should try to tab out or all the guitarists you recommend i listen to... i want everything from jazz to metal to funk and even maybe some bluegrass...

i know many guitarists and many songs but just tell me some songs i shuld listen too..
i wanna **** a dog in the ass-blink 182
Meine alde is im playboy drin'-JBO
Looking for a new sig!
like i said anybody i dont really care even if i dont like them im sure to find something useful in their playing
Quote by f0rs@k3n21
like i said anybody i dont really care even if i dont like them im sure to find something useful in their playing
In that case, I'm just going to post stuff that I like.

Satriani
-Surfin with the Alien
-Cool #9 (The rock solo)
Maiden
-Harmonized riffs, specifically The Trooper and Aces High
Metallica
-Chugging (Whiplash and such)
Megadeth
-Tornado of Souls has a ridiculous solo and a bunch of sweet licks. Sadly, it is hard.
Yngwie Malmsteen
-Far Beyond the Sun
well I am a huge metal head...but here it goes

Metallica:
master of puppets
disposable heroes (both of these will get ur endurance up if its not very good right now)

Lamb of God:
Laid to rest
Hourglass
11th hour
Ruin
Ashes of the wake (all these good ways to get your picking up to scratch if ur not good at picking, but if you are trying doing them all downstrokes )

Children of Bodom:
lake Bodom
Bodom after midnight
bed of razors (very piratey RECOMMENDED BY PEPSI)
Are you dead yet?
(good luck with the solos in those songs )

If you don't like screaming DON'T LISTEN TO THE SCREAMING LISTEN TO THE ****ING AMAZING GUITAR RIFFS/LICKS!!!

hope that introduces you to some killer bands

pepsi

EDIT: wow i used this 5 times this post...terrible.........
sweeet i know COB but ive only heard like the really well known songs.... and thx bangoodcharlotte and just so you know harmonized licks and stuff like that are always a plus...