just a short clip of me and my bud playing, he's on rythem, playing free bird, i'm playing the lead.

http://yarbird.dmusic.com/ -----> its called "Free Bird Improv"
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
God damn man tune your guitar!

Solo sucked plain and simple.. Harsh I know but it has to be said.. Dont improv that solo..
How do you improvise freebird? What about that solo had ANYTHING to do with Freebird? Was the guitar even in the same key? Jesus i mean there are some songs where that DEFINATLY doesnt work, and you kinda suck anyway sorry
ahahahah ive had better sounds come out my arse.
"I have a nice wine habit, but I was never into drugs. Why do I need something that's going to grind my teeth all night and won't let me get it on with a woman."
I came into this topic all excited, expecting to hear an improvised solo of Freebird, and instead, I hear the main riff completely changed around, to the point where I don't even recognize it as Freebird anymore. Why would you do that to me?
hmm, it's not as bad as I thought it would be after reading eveyone elses comments, I can still recognise the chord progression. I don't like your guitar tone at all though (like in that other song you did), and you do need to tune it.

Although to be honest, it was probably too short to bother posting. You should have gone into the dead good bit... or at least made it longer.

Crit mine? the pop rock one in my sig