Hi, I just completed a new project called "Never Know" over the weekend. It is a guitar driven instumental. I also managed to finally get a myspace page going. It's taking me forever to figure out my recorder now I have to figure out myspace too. I would appreciate any constructive criticism or pointers. This is still a new experiance for me.
Thanks,

http://www.myspace.com/brianlucasblues

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=621208
sounds kicking man, only listened to "never know", did you do the background music as well or use a looping program?
Quote by bmac85
sounds kicking man, only listened to "never know", did you do the background music as well or use a looping program?

Thanks, I did all the tracks. That is what I struggle with the most, after recording. I usually start with either a guitar rhythem track and a metronome or I lay down the drums and bass. I really don't have a set routine.

I record using a keyboard for the bass, strings and keys. I use a Boss DR-3 for drums. I also have a Fender acoustic, Fender American Series strat, Gibson Les Paul, Marshall MG250DFX, Roland Jazz Chorus, Line 6 POD XT Live and a Yamaha AW1600. That's pretty much my recording set up and I spend most of my time trying to figure it all out. LOL
thats very impressive then. all the songs are good and the production quality is extremely good for an amateur. i wish you the best of luck and hopefully one day you'll get that signing
Exquisite! Sounds brilliant. So glad to stumble upon a band in this forum that's not metal! lol. Keep it up - sounds great.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by tilleking
Exquisite! Sounds brilliant. So glad to stumble upon a band in this forum that's not metal! lol. Keep it up - sounds great.

Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated.