I love the 80's.... I love the fact that the name of the guitar is that of a Seinfeld character.... I love it all. Musicman, Kramer, Hamer, Charvel.... all good, man.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Not a fan of modern Kramers, the few of the new ones I tried felt just like all the other cheapo strat rip offs. The ones from 80's are to die for, though. I wish I had one
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I've played a vintage Stagemaster Deluxe for about half a year - was lucky enough to pick it up in a pawn shop (that was the first time I've even heard of Kramers), had to sell it later though when I found out it's real value, since I was going through a bit of a rough time at the moment... Hoping to get another one of these at some point.

Do you have any experience with modern Kramers, do they have any models that are comparable to those from 80's these days?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I have a modern kramer from around 2001 that is pretty awesome, it compares with most other mid-range set necks like schecters and ltd's(I like it more than a schecter, but maybe not quite as much as an ltd 1000 series).

It's got duncans and an original floyd, plus it just plays really nice.
Attachments:
camo 062.jpg
Last edited by 1fine69 at Jan 9, 2007,
I've never had one, but I like Superstrats in general, and wouldn't mind one.

I thought they were pwnt by Gibson and were only sold through the MusicYo website. Good to see them back, though.
Yeah Kramers rock! I love my baretta in all of it's 80s glory, but it is a tad bright, maybe Joe Barden pickups were a bad choice?...
hey i really lik ethe new one i got. its actually a really good bang for ur buck.
her is a picture.
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
I've got an old 80s Kramer that I am repainting for an art project, then probably reassembling with a Floyd Rose II and a Bill Lawrence in the bridge. It's only one of the cheaper ones anyway, and I might just keep the body and sell the rest - I'm not sure at the moment.

Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I bet they are good, but my 1986 Striker 600st is the worst thing I've ever played.

Can't hold it's tuning at all, the switches are sunken into the body, and a circuit must've blown, because the gain is like bees in my ear.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200