Page 1 of 4
OH NOES!!!!

... um, wow.... yeah...
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
What. A new mod or something??? Cause there was something weird in EG before about a new mod that that wack. Hmm, oh well. Good luck with this dreadnought.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Takes deep breath*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
*reported*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I want to watch them head banging...
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Soul Power
*reported*

.... suit yourself
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Anyone who reports this thread is an idiot and is SUBJECT TO THE ROBOTS ONOOOOOOOOOOOO
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Leonheart
Damn it you beat me to it!

That's twice already!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Do the robots have rum?

Cause I need some rum right about now
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Dreadnought
Anyone who reports this thread is an idiot and is SUBJECT TO THE ROBOTS ONOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this another Cas incident. Well im sorry to hear that. What is coming of UG.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
zomg its another mod going crazy zomg!@?#12

Quote by Metal-X
Do the robots have rum?

Cause I need some rum right about now

+1
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
zomg its another mod going crazy zomg!@?#12
Well, at least this picture is *clean*
OH NOES!!!

(didn't i just do that...

fuck it.)
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Ooh shit. It says robots inside those little boxes. Damn, i couldnt figure that out. And yes, there are more in the background. In black writing.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
So.... Are you hacked?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by yawn
Well, at least this picture is *clean*

i dont know how clean a picture depicting a robot holocaust can be.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
*Spam comment space available*

© Soul Power
mmk, who hacked dreadnoughts account? was it his younger sister.

oh and on topic...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BLUE BOXES WITH EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am disappointed in the drawing talents of dreadnought, i didn't think he'd be that good

pepsi
Quote by headbanger408
So.... Are you hacked?

No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

WTF where did you get that photo... I think my mom took that from our back yard!!...?
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
The Mods are going crazy.

Double you tee eff, mate?!
Change is good.
I saw this day would come. Cas would ban Dreadnought out of his computer. There is a new soul inhabiting Dreadnoughts computer.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by Non Boxed
STOP BEING SUCH A NOOB the r0b0ts can smell it they will attack you at least seven times all at one time

Yes, teh robots r hax0rz, they will f*ck me up.

© Soul Power
Everyone's saying this cause its a mod.....If it was a regular user they would get a wave of *reported* and flaming...
News reports already say that russia and yougoslavia have fallen to the robots. BEWARE OF THE ROBOTS UG-ERS!!!!
you're all ****ing nuts the mods are fine. ****ing assholes. Posts like this have become the majority on this site, yet a mod posts it and its a ****ing big deal OOO ROBOTS my life is ruined.
Page 1 of 4