Ok, I need to learn this song.

I just need the first 1:10 of the song

The song is called Burn the House Down - Jonas

If anyone is up to it and is wnating to tab something I'll send the song over PM.

Please I really need to learn it.

And big thanks to the person who tabs it!!!

Thanks,
Carlo
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Hey slash i thought I'd help you out I found the band on youtube it goes like this (Bare in mind its 5:30am in the morning im absolutely hammered so I can't plug in my electric in case I wake up my flatmates) but I think it goes like this
e|----------------------------------------I Think he uses a flanger mixed with a wah but I don't
B|--7-Bup-7-p-5----5Bup------------- use pedals that much anymore so I'm not to sure
G|------------------7--------------------- and I think he violins a bit with the tone knob
D|-------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------------------

Next line
Let ring
A|-7-s-8-7-s-8-7-s-8-7-3-5---------------------- It sounds like he uses a slide here

i was going to tab some more but I'm tired and I don't see the point.....the guy soles in E I used this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muYpuVNjSNM You should be able to take it from there anyway. i hope this is some help to you
Thanks man.
They played it intirely differnt there live. Can I send you the song over e-mail or something?

I just need to first 1:10 or so of the studio version since they add alot to the song live as I just watched.

Thanks again though man.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell