ive seen many people play a whole song on their guitars, im talking about playing the words too ... what do you call that? again ... people play the rhythm and the voice on the guitar, i find it very cool, where can i find those? or at least what do you call it? thanks
Quote by snarff
you might be talking about a talkbox

no, you can play it acustic ... no effects or anything related to that, its just to playing the rhythm and the voice on the strings all together ... god how do i explain it
So you're saying you want to play the rhythm and the vocal melody over the top? You'll have a tough time with that, and the only way to really do that is by finding the chords and then trying to find a way to finger in the vocal melody into the chords.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Don't know where you can find tabs for that, just something you have to work out. That's a nice version though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic