Page 1 of 4
that looks like a miniature, lapel-pin model of Prince's guitar. and that guitar played by anybody but Prince would look entirely reduculous
i didn't even notice the buy it now price. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
it aint that bad

there's worse around
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
I was going to post that one
Epiphone EJ-160E 6 string acoustic
Fender american highwayone sunburst strat
Art and Lutherie Cedar 12 string acoustic
Gibson (White) Les Paul Studio
VOX AC30CC
boss dd-3
ibanez ts-9
boss ce-5
mxr phase 90
bigshot aby
big muff pi
those last 2 look like some high school kid's woodshop class project
Quote by sethp
those last 2 look like some high school kid's woodshop class project

high school?
I think this is worse than the guitar:

- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Is that the little Japanese dude from dir en grey? I saw those dudes a couple years ago when they first started getting known and they ripped my face off. Weird little japanese fockers.
so what's the ugliest MASS PRODUCED guitar in your opinion? the one that dave edmonds used in the video "Slipping Away" (from about 25 years ago) might have been a Danelectro. but that was nauseating. but danelectros are a serious waste of wood. and honestly, i really don't like almost any Fender.
Hmm, I quite like that red ESP; however, it's just the headstock that's off. Could use an ebony fingerboard too.

I couldn't find a better picture the 'famous' toilet seat bass, but I've played one of those. Don't ask me why.
ROTFLMAO *saves Wangcaster to photobucket* There goes my morning coffee!

Quote by sethp
excuse me while i gouge out my eyeballs

sethp, Since you lost an eye, may I humbly offer you an original 'Saul Tigh Patch'? Which is your fav??? I'll put in an express order for you.

P.S. I'll be right back with my vote for ugliest mass-produced guitar.
"Smells Like Teen Spirit IS hard to play... Gosh!" - So Says Napolean Dynamite

Stagg X300-BK
Epiphone 15 Watt practice amp
Ernie Ball 'Inked' strap
Yamaha SCF08 acoustic
HumiCase
I'm not sure how mass-produced this Stevie Vai model was... but I included the website in case you're curious. 80's style was... wrong wrong wrong!!!

excerpt from jemsite.com
Joe Despagni JEM. Trademark features include rosewood 22-fret neck, one humbucker and one volume knob construction, Floyd Rose, extended cutaway neck and crazy headstock design. This JEM logo on the headstock is circa 1988.
"Smells Like Teen Spirit IS hard to play... Gosh!" - So Says Napolean Dynamite

Stagg X300-BK
Epiphone 15 Watt practice amp
Ernie Ball 'Inked' strap
Yamaha SCF08 acoustic
HumiCase
Quote by deluxity
or even worst

lol... "play a guitar on the MTV"
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Actually, that first guitar up at the top is QUITE BEAUTIFUL! If it weren't for the headstock I'd say it was ABSOLUTELY, QUITE AMAZINGLY ASTOUNDING. Then again... I'd have to hear it first . But being ESP I'm sure it's got quite a nice sound. I'd buy it if it had a good tone to my ears and I had the money!
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
I think it looks good, wouldn't mind some of that at all (to threadstarter).
The ESP ain't that bad... nor are danelectros except for the longhorn and Pro models (holy crap those pro models look terrible, doesn't look like you can reach beyond the 14th fret either...)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sethp
so what's the ugliest MASS PRODUCED guitar in your opinion? the one that dave edmonds used in the video "Slipping Away" (from about 25 years ago) might have been a Danelectro. but that was nauseating. but danelectros are a serious waste of wood. and honestly, i really don't like almost any Fender.

a fender stratocaster :P not so much the shape as the blandness of the guitars even on high end models ;p
Page 1 of 4