I bought the new Jackson KVX10 in october of '06 (the one with the Floyd Rose), and after playing it these past few months have realized that it's not for me. To much of metal guitar. I can't get used to it. I bought it brand new, for something like $470. I'll try and get some pictures up, but it's basically in brand new condition. It's black with chrome hardware. 24frets w/ sharktooth inlays, Floyd Rose, Duncan Designed pickups.
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2911300590
I'm asking $440ish for it.
It's a very sweet guitar but just not my style. Amazing distortion.
I will also trade it for a PRS SE Custom with tremelo, I've been wanting one of those and it's in the same price range.
here are some pictures of it. I'm terrible at taking pictures so I apologize for the bad quality. I also just put on brand new Elixer strings.

Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
The msrp price is $642.84
Quote by The Postman

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
Quote by braknstrings
i saw one of at a local store brand new for like 299$...
what's the msrp on it?

If you did, snag it -- but you might have seen the earlier model with the fixed bridge (that seems to have been selling around 310). They're $450 new and shipped at samedaymusic.com (currently on back-order) and $480 new and shipped at zzounds.com.
If anyone is interested, please email me at steelsteve@verizon.net
I really need to get this thing sold.
Quote by The Postman

Quote by cool#9
I saw a randy rhoads one for $250 on a website I found on google.com. If you don't believe me, go look it up for yourself. I typed in Randy Rhoads and there was a used one that was 250. I can't remember where, but you'll find it. I think it's in the first 5... could be on the 10th tab...
Last edited by nolife'tilmetal at Jun 16, 2008,