Yo guys, do you think it's worth me changing my current wah (see sig) for a Dunlop 535Q? I've been considering it for a while but just wondering if it's worth changing.
Cheers
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Take it from me;
I have a similar rig to you (although getting new amp soon yey!), and I got the dunlop 535Q for christmas. I am very pleased to say the least, and I bought it over the vox wahs people said were better. I can tell you it has an adjustable sweep range, and a "Q" dial which alters between more high and low ends, which enhances the wah sound for any style. It has plenty of sweep (unlike the vox wahs), and a dial to turn the gain up or down. It sounds really sweet, and I recommend you buy it. Definitely worth the money, and you wont be dissapointed. If there's anything else you want to know, ask...
What styles do you play? This wah is primarily aimed at rock and metal rather than cleans.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Oh ye, and it will be worth changing, if your not satisfed with what you got. The buttons and **** make it really versatile, and has a better reputation than the one you have.
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

Sounds good, I play mainly Joe Satriani stuff, GnR, a bit of Vai, generally instrumental rock and classic/hard rock stuff with some blues on the side...
I think I will upgrade though, i'm going to eventually anyway. I'll wait until after I get me new Epi though, no point having a good pedal and playing it with a crap guitar (not to mention my horrible amps )
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Last edited by SurfinWithSatch at Jan 9, 2007,
lol. Um, You mentioned gnr,and satriani. Obviously the best wah for gnr is the slash sig, but that would only be good for his stuff if you know what I mean, and the 535Q can do it anyway (i do the scom solo). Joe satriani has the 535Q himself, so I guess it would make even more sense if you buy it.
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah