Page 1 of 2
Hey guys im like sitting in third period my last period of highschool before the day is over and supprisingly im supposed to have seven. At 10:30 i must leave go home and shower, dress casual and then go to court. About three weeks ago the fire marshall of my town came to my door and asked for me. Some one un named withnessed me at 12 at night lighting a baseball bat on fire and beating up my friend with it which i did do and we were recording it for a small jackass like movie. Now my friend didint get in any trouble but since i lived there and my next door neighboor hates me she confessed yesterday to my mother that it was her who told the fire marshall about my occurance. Now my next door neighboor tends to be loose a few screws, she decied to tell my mom that me and a bunch of my "Punk Guitarist Buddies Smokes Pot Outside My House" and well that i can obtest to that didnot happen. I had my friend over he was smoking a newport she comes over from her house and goes hey how are u kids my friend goes freak off and shes like your mouth is hideous he goes so is your face and she storms off. None to say thats now my situation shes gotta go to court to be the witness i wonder what shes gonna say that shell lie about so i end up imprisoned the rest of my life. Im just like pretty nervous to cause tonight i have to go to the recording studio around four and record a 4 song demo but yea so i thought id complain to my fellow UGers that are here with me.
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
You shouldn't have beat your friend with a flaming baseball bat in the first place. That was amazingly stupid.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Yea it was for a jackass video hes like we gotta do it we gotta go it

so we did
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
You, son, are stupid.

Generation X is fucked up.
Terms and Conditions apply.
If you had your friend's consent it shouldn't be as big an issue. Still an issue though.

I hope you've learned your lesson ya moron. And when someone asks, "how's it going kids?" you don't tell them to **** off. You're scum.
Quote by RabbitGuitarist

so we did

did you tell them about that?
Quote by Archaon
If you had your friend's consent it shouldn't be as big an issue. Still an issue though.

I hope you've learned your lesson ya moron. And when someone asks, "how's it going kids?" you don't tell them to **** off. You're scum.

Consent is never a defence to assault.
tell me about it
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by RabbitGuitarist

so we did

I don't think it matters. Can you prove without a doubt that your friend was begging you to hit him with the bat?

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Cory Smash
I don't think it matters. Can you prove without a doubt that your friend was begging you to hit him with the bat?

Read my post. Even if he did, the fact that someone consented to being hit is not a defence. He is still guilty of aggrevated assault.
Quote by cagnius

If he TOLD him to do it because they were filming a video, it could be used.

I'm sure a lot of videos have had a few real fights in them but there's never a breach in law.
Quote by cagnius
Read my post. Even if he did, the fact that someone consented to being hit is not a defence. He is still guilty of aggrevated assault.

This is true.

I still can't understand what possessed them to go at their friend with a baseball bat, even if it was for a jackass video.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Archaon
If he TOLD him to do it because they were filming a video, it could be used.

I'm sure a lot of videos have had a few real fights in them but there's never a breach in law.

It is not a defence. Ever.

Its just usually unlikely that anyone would see it and inform the police
phbbt i dont see why youd have to go to court for that. Unless you already admitted it, they've talked to your friend or have seen the video they dont have shit.
So wait, did you actually beat him up, like? Or was it just for a show and you didn't actually hit him? Because if you did, you guys are truly messed up, eh.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by Orneblad
shit, that sucks man. the american laws..

Its generally the law in most nations.
Quote by Orneblad
shit, that sucks man. the american laws..

No...I think it's generally considered wrong in most countries to beat someone up with a flaming bat.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
dude you was only mucking about,****ing rude tbh, you're only young and you have a life to live and it is really unfair that all this shit is happening atm for you.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
In america there has to be a plaintiff for there to be a defendant. He is probably not being charged with assault a) the fire marshall came to talk to him, not the cops. b) his friend has to press charges and an arrest has to be made. It is probably for the flaming baseball bat. Being charge for braking an open flame law or some crap. Dude keep your cool. Think responsible in your answers. And finally for the love of god don't talk to the judge the way you post in the forum, he'll lock you up on principle. Good luck.
Quote by Cory Smash
No...I think it's generally considered wrong in most countries to beat someone up with a flaming bat.

lol

My verdict -

You are a dumbass!
The way I see it, you can't get anything that bad for it, unless, say, your FRIEND wanted to press charges for assault. Is it the same law (eyes looking towards cagnius) which concerns S&M and that kinda stuff, where even if you consent to being hurt it's still illegal? 'Cause that stuff is stupid, the business of two consenting adults (in any situation, besides killing or whatever) should not be the concern of the courts/the government. But I suppose it was outside...

And your friend was a bit of an idiot for being so hostile towards that woman. Treat her with some more respect and I'm sure she'll do the same. But you may have already messed that opportunity up.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
Quote by ollerom_mot
The way I see it, you can't get anything that bad for it, unless, say, your FRIEND wanted to press charges for assault. Is it the same law (eyes looking towards cagnius) which concerns S&M and that kinda stuff, where even if you consent to being hurt it's still illegal? 'Cause that stuff is stupid, the business of two consenting adults (in any situation, besides killing or whatever) should not be the concern of the courts/the government. But I suppose it was outside...

And your friend was a bit of an idiot for being so hostile towards that woman. Treat her with some more respect and I'm sure she'll do the same. But you may have already messed that opportunity up.

In England, it is the DPP who brings the charges. In DPP v Bull, two men involved in sado-masochism were caught on tape by the police. They charged the men with assault.

Scots law, however, is my speciality.
Quote by cagnius
In England, it is the DPP who brings the charges. In DPP v Bull, two men involved in sado-masochism were caught on tape by the police. They charged the men with assault.

Scots law, however, is my speciality.

You still pretty much answered my question though :P
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
Once again a flaming baseball bat has shown us the way.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
You're the kind of people who should not be allowed to watch TV, listen to music, or see.

Anyone who is impressionable to the point that they would beat their friend with a flaming baseball bat because that's something Johnny Noxville would do it.

I'll give you a hint: He's a fucking moron.. but he's getting paid for it.

You deserve to go to jail.
Quote by PopNFresh07
You're the kind of people who should not be allowed to watch TV, listen to music, or see.

Anyone who is impressionable to the point that they would beat their friend with a flaming baseball bat because that's something Johnny Noxville would do it.

I'll give you a hint: He's a fucking moron.. but he's getting paid for it.

You deserve to go to jail.

I think you need a lie down.
^agreed, that was a tad harsh.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by zeroconsequence
In america there has to be a plaintiff for there to be a defendant. He is probably not being charged with assault a) the fire marshall came to talk to him, not the cops. b) his friend has to press charges and an arrest has to be made. It is probably for the flaming baseball bat. Being charge for braking an open flame law or some crap. Dude keep your cool. Think responsible in your answers. And finally for the love of god don't talk to the judge the way you post in the forum, he'll lock you up on principle. Good luck.

Yup thats what I was thinking.. You didn't assault the fire marshal so its probably something to do with lighting a fire.. But get your friend to go to court and testify on your behalf that you did not assault him just screwing around.
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
but no offence i do find it ****ing hysterical and good luck with the courtcase
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Cory Smash

I still can't get the thought of the flaming bat out of my head , wow, I'd make that my sig but I don't think it fits
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cagnius

"Consent may be a complete or partial defense to assault."
-Wikipedia

Unless the kid was severely injured, consent can serve as a defense.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by cagnius
You, son, are stupid.

Generation X is fucked up.

Generation X are in their early 30s now.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Archaon

it wasnt him. it was his friend dumbass. dont go around calling people scum.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
"Consent may be a complete or partial defense to assault."
-Wikipedia

Unless the kid was severely injured, consent can serve as a defense.

Yes believe wikipedia, not someone who actually studies law.
Page 1 of 2