HEY guys my second bad thread for tonight.
can we please not waste valuable time ranting on about this being
placed in the relationship thread. cause in my eyes its far worthier than that.

i just want to here some thoughts on ya everyones fave topic love
but not blah i love her so much cause her boobz0rs like touched my chest this one time.
i mean when does one decide that they truly love a girl or boy(if your into that kinda thing, not that theres anything wrong with that),
and how this varies for different contexts like family blahdi blah and then others.
and different people say different things.
some people say "i decided it was true love"
like a new level of their relationship
whatever you get the idea.

*grins wildly about how intensly people will either flame or ignore this thread*
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
i wish i understood a word of that.

anyway, love is a hard thing to understand. you can be going for years before you find someone you really like. most people think they love someone when they're just lusting for a relationship. i have too many people telling me they love me (unfortunately...) and in all, i only believe one of them, and she is my closest friend IMHO. and i don't think its going any further, but i can and have been wrong.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I'm almost convinced i'm in love. Almost, But i've not sure whether I do since i've never been in love before.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I'm almost convinced i'm in love. Almost, But i've not sure whether I do since i've never been in love before.

You shouldn't have to convince yourself that your in love, if you were, you'd know it.
It's just an overwhelming feeling, and I hope you feel it because it's purely amazing, IMO.
i've been in love before, and its the greatest feeling you'll ever have in your life...while it lasts. but now, i think im in love with the same girl again, and so i dunno what to do cuz we're reeeaaaally good friends and i dont want to complicate things...love is really confusing

and for anyone out there who just thinks that love and sex are the same thing, i feel very sorry for you
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
if i have felt love before, then it is a pretty incredible feeling. turns a crap day good.

however, i felt it for someone who didn't feel it back

bollocks.

Quote by metaldud536

I don't get why people seem to separate love and friendship? I love my best friends, without wanting to stick my penis in them.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by phobiafreak949
i've been in love before, and its the greatest feeling you'll ever have in your life...while it lasts. but now, i think im in love with the same girl again, and so i dunno what to do cuz we're reeeaaaally good friends and i dont want to complicate things...love is really confusing

and for anyone out there who just thinks that love and sex are the same thing, i feel very sorry for you

Phsyical love is sex.
I feel sorry for you.

Quote by ar73m
I don't get why people seem to separate love and friendship? I love my best friends, without wanting to stick my penis in them.

Yup, I love my friends without raping them.
There's a lot of forms of love, love for friends, family, and love for a girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,husband.
I love my dog too.

..not phsyically.
Last edited by munchyy at Jan 9, 2007,
hah woo,
ya sorry for the lack of coherence but i havent had much sleep lately. anyway at least you caught the drift of what i was going for.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria

and counting.
Quote by ar73m

nah, i can differentiate between them. just. haha. although it really does get confusing when people say they love you constantly, giving you the wrong impression.

Quote by metaldud536

Love can be REEAALY shitty though.. I recently broke up with my girlfriend after a little over three years! And I don't want to hurt her, even though she has hurt me soo many times before!! I feel really bad cause she really loves me, but I don't think I can return all of those feelings.. I just don't think I love her anymore..

Did I do the right thing...?..
My Gear:
Schecter Omen Extreme FR
Ibanez GAX 30
Snarling Dogs Whine-O Wah
V-Amp 2
Marshall JCM2000 DSL
Marshall 1982 4x12 Cab
Fender FM 210R

Member #23 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club.
PM Revelations to join!
Quote by munchyy
Phsyical love is sex.
I feel sorry for you.

wat i meant is that true love is a feeling you have for someone. if you truly love someone, you would never want anything bad to happen to them, you'd gladly take a bullet for them, just hearing their voice makes a bad day turn good, etc. sex is important to, but physical love and lust should not be confused with real love
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by IndieMetalhead
nah, i can differentiate between them. just. haha. although it really does get confusing when people say they love you constantly, giving you the wrong impression.

Sorry I worded myself wrong; I mean I know there's a difference between friendship and love, but you can be friends with someone and love them, in a 'non-relationship way', or at least I can. I have a few friends (some of them female) whom I could honestly say I love, but I'm not looking to hump them or something, etc etc. Sort of like you can love your family members I guess. Maybe I'm just weird.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Quote by |IronMaiden|
Love can be REEAALY shitty though.. I recently broke up with my girlfriend after a little over three years! And I don't want to hurt her, even though she has hurt me soo many times before!! I feel really bad cause she really loves me, but I don't think I can return all of those feelings.. I just don't think I love her anymore..

Did I do the right thing...?..

yes, you did do the right thing. if you dont actually love her, dont try to fake it.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by ar73m
Sorry I worded myself wrong; I mean I know there's a difference between friendship and love, but you can be friends with someone and love them, in a 'non-relationship way', or at least I can. I have a few friends (some of them female) whom I could honestly say I love, but I'm not looking to hump them or something, etc etc. Sort of like you can love your family members I guess. Maybe I'm just weird.

oooh i getcha. yea, i have friends that i would die for and stuff, but bonking them silly/going out with them and the like never passes my mind. they're great friends.

by never, i mean rarely

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
oooh i getcha. yea, i have friends that i would die for and stuff, but bonking them silly/going out with them and the like never passes my mind. they're great friends.

by never, i mean rarely

Yeah what I'm saying is, there's so much more to love than "omgz me wuv u buttsecks?", it's not something you can or "should" only feel for one person in your life, etc etc. It's a great thing though, great thing.

I'm in love.

That, and music, keeps me alive.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by ar73m
Yeah what I'm saying is, there's so much more to love than "omgz me wuv u buttsecks?", it's not something you can or "should" only feel for one person in your life, etc etc. It's a great thing though, great thing.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
you get that these days, alot of the teenybopper type teens lol tend to use the word
love in every possible situation, in an effort to totally degrade and suck all meaning from it.
this i dont like or appreciate

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria

and counting.
I was certainly in love. It wasn't obvious at first, but you begin to realise once you're separated from them for a bit and it feels like hell, or they're constantly on your mind no matter how hard you try to think about something else. It didn't work out for me though. Took me over a year to stop being in love with her, but I still think about her occasionally and miss her now, and it's been over 2 years. It's bloody painful to remember.

I wish I'd never met her.
^have had a similar situation. pretty annoying isn't it?

it actually brought me to tears once

Quote by metaldud536

i was about to say amusing but no thats the wrong word, just odd how people know that some of the best time they have ever had was spent with this person they loved but
as the feelings on otherside of the spectrum come into play they wish they had never met them

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria

and counting.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
^have had a similar situation. pretty annoying isn't it?

it actually brought me to tears once

It bloody is. It's had me in tears a few times. It's even worse knowing that the feeling wasn't reciprocal.
Quote by ar73m

Yup. There's 'loving' someone and then there's being 'in love' with someone. They're completely different things.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Robbie n strat
It bloody is. It's had me in tears a few times. It's even worse knowing that the feeling wasn't reciprocal.

here, here.

reciprocal?

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
here, here.

reciprocal?

It means it wasn't mutual. He felt that way, she didn't.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
oh

gotcha

*noobness*

Quote by metaldud536