Listen to some soundgarden. good songs; the day i tried to live, like suicide, 4th of july.
you also might like mad season which was a side project with mike mcready of pearl jam and layne stayley of aic.
Temple of the Dog. Win.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
stone temple pilotes sex type thing is a good song so's plush and annother great grunge band is alice in chains too mnay really good tunes to name but a few are rooster, them bones, man in the box
Any album from the Screaming Trees, Gish by the Smashing Pumpkins.

I like Nirvana too, though you've probably heard of them already, but you didn't say.
Quote by Caustic
Temple of the Dog. Win.

x2
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
temple of the dog, soundgarden, mother love bone, screaming trees, nirvana, mad season, jerry cantrells solo stuff, malfunkshun. yay.
Sorry i forgot to say iv heard Nirvana and SoundGarden. Im downloading some songs by the other bands at the moment, yes DOWNLOADING, i dont buy cd's unless i like the band.

WOW Stone temple pilots do that song on GTA san andreas. ****in awsome song. Im going to be getin into these guys big.
Pearl Jam- Ten
Nirvana- In Utero
Screaming Trees- Sweet Oblivion
Soundgarden- Badmotorfinger
Alice in Chains- Dirt
Stone Temple Pilots- Core
Mad Season- Above

^---Buy these albums, downloading is for nazis, unless you download Nirvana, that's ok. All the money goes to Miss Love anyways.
Stone Temple Pilots are great, try them out.
-- UG's One and Only Chocolate Chip Cookie --

All the bands come out to see all the other bands. We're all friends, so there's really no need for competition. Everyone has their own sound and their own style.
-- Layne Staley

The Toadies > all other grunge bands.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan