Hey

My house is being kinda rebuild and stuff, and I'm getting a new room (My dad's busy painting and stuff) And now my dad suggested I could take a wall painting or something of Kirk Hammett, because he's my favorite player! So that would be pretty awesome! He said I could like give his picture to a (how you call that) press company and they could like enlarge and then he was gonna paint it or something? I don't know how he wants to do that.. but oh well what I was gonna ask is: Does anyone have a great picture of Kirk which would be nice for this? Or a picture of Metallica itself would be pretty neat .

And if I don't like it after I while I can always put posters and stuff on it or just paint it away!

Will this turn out really cool or be a disaster?

*My walls are gonna be crème/beige whitish*

EDIT: Wait, I just rememberd my aunt and her husband are painters ! maybe they could paint it. (They're proffesional painters)
Sounds pretty cool, though Kirk Hammet wouldn't be my choice. But its not my room either.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Don't you think having a wall painting of Kirk Hammett in your bedroom is kind of... creepy?
He'll be watching you when you spank the monkey...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
A wall of Kirk... I'm going with creepy.
Paint a picture of me. You know you're a lesbian.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Ehh.. well yeah I'm sure I want it to be Kirk Hammett or a Metallica group pic.

Haha yeah might be a bit creepy but otherwise I would have posters of him everywhere which is just as creepy. And I'd like a pic of hem when he's like playing a solo and he's like closing his eyes looking a bit like.. ehm emotional you know?

Something a little bit compareable to this:
I'm gonna have to go with creepy on this one.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
A wall of Kirk... I'm going with creepy.
Paint a picture of me.

I want it to like the take in the space of the whole wall, not reallyyyy big.

And ehm no thank you , I'll go with Kirk.
i think that would be wierd tbh but it would be pretty cool to have their logo on your wall
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
btw, you know there's certain paint coatings that increase the sonic resistance of your walls (ie, some basic sound proofing). You might wanna look into that if you play in your room, eh
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Yeah I was also think of the logo! Maybe like..

*BIG LOGO*
*Group pic of them playing*
How about these? Excuse me if they're not Kirk Hammett, I don't actually know what they ll look like very well

EDIT:
Quote by Cizzie
I want it to like the take in the space of the whole wall, not reallyyyy big.

And ehm no thank you , I'll go with Kirk.

I have half a mind to draw beards and devil horns on these pictures now. How dare you?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by ar73m
btw, you know there's certain paint coatings that increase the sonic resistance of your walls (ie, some basic sound proofing). You might wanna look into that if you play in your room, eh

well I'm gonna get sound-proof isolation under floor, because the living room is under my room...
get all the album covers up to the black album on your wall in big if you're a big fan. that would be awesome
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Nahh.. that would be a bit too black.

I like my room bright. (AJFA cover !!.. hmm I'll think about it)
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Search google images, I'm sure they'll have at least one picture if you haven't tried that already.

Well that's the point I've probably seen the most pictures of him out there on the internet but I was hoping someone has like a picture (maybe taken by themselfs or something) that would be perfect for this.

Dinky, thanks for the pics! The last one is pretty nice.... (seen them before though )
I dont think I could sleep at night with a sketchy painting on my wall
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Well at night the lights are out.. so I don't think I'm gonna get sleeping problems from it