Dear UG,

Here's another one of my build threads. You might recognize me as the yellow plywood Stratocaster dude, or the dude that tries to make a cabinet out of an old organ speaker. Yup, that's all me. I'm still working on my cabinet, but that's kinda on hold as the cabinet is at my parents', so meanwhile I'm working on what I call my MPF. It functions as:
- a dual footswitch for my Vox AD30VT: one button will change channels, one will turn the effect on or off
- an amp selector: so I can switch between my Marshall MG15DFX and my Vox
- either a tremolo/killswitch system or a FX loop (not a true fx loop, because it's not between the pre- and poweramp, but who cares anyway)

So much for the talking, but talk is cheap, so here are some pictures!

This one started out as a sheet of aluminium. Then I drilled a few holes in it for where the switches were gonna be. Then I bent the metal, and cut the excess part off. A few holes were drilled for the connectors and the cable for the footswitch.

As of now the only thing finished is the footswitch. Tomorrow I'm gonna work on the amp selector part, and I need to figure out what I'm gonna do with the remaining switch and 2 connectors....
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Eddy (Plywood Stratocaster Copy)
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Marshall MG15 DFX with custom speaker
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Boss DS-1 (Keeley modded)
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
I got it at the local hardware store. And you're gonna need a big bender for this kinda stuff.
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
Right, here's a few updates. The channel selector switch isn't working properly, so I'm gonna have to fix that, and the killswitch is noisy so that needs fixing too.
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
Nice idea bro

Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
LOL at the amps, but really cool build. I could totally see a use for that.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.