i own the fender rumble 100watt 1x15 i really dont recommend it. its hard to get a gd tone defined tone, it weighs a ton and frankly there are better amps out the for the price
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
try a kustom groove bass

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
If he like the tone, sure, it should hold up pretty well. I know a guy who uses an old Frontline as a bass amp.

I dunno how much that 1x15 weighs, but this thing is only 62 lbs. If thats to heavy, then hit the gym or hire a crew to carry it around for you, seriously. I had an old Peavey 1x15 CAB that weighed close to 50 lbs. And my Peavey 4x10 is 100. Besides, most of the light weight gear I've seen falls apart in no time.

Tell him to check out a Yorkville, I don't like them as much since they went to a tube preamp but they still sound great and they're pretty much bombproof (plus the 2 year unconditional warranty)
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
The rumbles are good. My 1X15 weighs about that and it's just a hassle if you have to get it in through a side door into the trunk* (the trunk door was frozen shut). Other than that it's not too bad. I'ts got wheels and you can get quite a nice tone from it. The mid scoop sounds quite good and it can get really bassy or very trebly or somewhere in between. It's quite a sensitive EQ so you can get alot of seperate tones from it. Thats with the 1x15 anyway I'm assuming the 2x10 is the same.

*To people in Britain really call a trunk a boot?
Yes, we do call trunks boots. But seeing as we had cars before you did they all should be called boots

I wouldn't go with a Rumble, I am not happy with mine (which to be fair is only a 25w). Getting a good tone isn't easy, they're pretty heavy and I found that it didn't last all that long
Ah, fair enough. But compared to other 25w (ish) amps I have used, the fender ain't all that great. 'Tis dead now
Quote by Chimpy101
Yes, we do call trunks boots. But seeing as we had cars before you did they all should be called boots

i agree

also dude its a pain in the arse dragging 60lbs of driftwood and speaker up as many flights of stairs as i do.

o yeh just so u no the low mid knob just snapped off it 10minutes ago thus proving that it is a lame amp that can't hold u to a bedroom level practice let alone a gig.

If u buy it u will want another amp within a year cos ull see so many better ones it will make u sick
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Try Gallien Krueger Backline series. Or Ashdown Electric Blue or even better Ashdown MAG. Awesome amps within the Rumble 100 210 price range.
Question of the year!!
Quote by Hells_Bell
Would you rather take it in the ass and eat cake, or suck **** and sit on a cake?