Well the title explains it all really. Im trying to learn Trolls in the dark at the moment, its a bit of a pain cos i had to tune up and I cba to tune up and down every time I want to play Death. Anyway what good songs are there by rhapsody for guitarists, not including trolls in the dark?
On the TV, they said Krakatoa erupted at a rate of around 350mph as if thats fast.. they obviously hadn't seen Van Halen's Eruption.
Uholy warcry but the thread will not survive here long enough to give you answers. Take it elsewhere
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Survive long enough? Well I might post it in tab talk or basics or something i suppose. And cool name I guess it refers to the Mayhem song
Unholy warcry is down a step again means i have to tune back down grr but the solo owns i wish i could sweep pick so i could play it but sweep picking looks really hard and complicated.
On the TV, they said Krakatoa erupted at a rate of around 350mph as if thats fast.. they obviously hadn't seen Van Halen's Eruption.
Last edited by alexgmcm at Jan 9, 2007,
Quote by alexgmcm
Survive long enough? Well I might post it in tab talk or basics or something i suppose. And cool name I guess it refers to the Mayhem song

Indeed it does !!! Nobody else knew that.

Well, I dont know how the peeps in here will react on that question of yours. But regrdless the closure of the thread or not you will not get enough replies I think.

EDIT: yeah, the solo of Unholy warcry is amazing, the whole song is amazing.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
The mighty ride of the fire lord, and Land of Immortals, DEFINATELY. Land of Immortals is the most fun song by them. And Firelord is also nice.
Dawn of Victory is very nice.

I learnt most of it but then gave up because the solo is a BITCH.
roar
Land of Immortals isn't too painfully hard
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Slayer224
Dawn of Victory is very nice.

I learnt most of it but then gave up because the solo is a BITCH.

I'll second that
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Me likes Wisdom of the Kings but I dont know what tuning thats in.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
I'll have to agree that dawn of victory is a very enjoyable play. Why wouldn't this be talked about here? Is it because of Rhapsody's undeniable cheeziness? COuld be I also like Warrior of Ice, very fun to play
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.