^hahaha
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
haha, and i know you, im that guy who always says hi to you for know reason. you used to say hi back but then you stopped
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
Quote by fondeedoodle
haha, and i know you, im that guy who always says hi to you for know reason. you used to say hi back but then you stopped

=O
do I know you?
xD
check my video please :P
Quote by trashedscattere
fag

Told!

It was a really constructive piece of critisism mind you.

Anyway, I thought you guys played the guitar parts really well but the singing was even more annoying than the origional version and thats saying something!

...and I am a Taking Back Sunday fan

Overall i'll give it 5.5/10.

Sowee =[
Quote by fbmusic
Told!

It was a really constructive piece of critisism mind you.

Anyway, I thought you guys played the guitar parts really well but the singing was even more annoying than the origional version and thats saying something!

...and I am a Taking Back Sunday fan

Overall i'll give it 5.5/10.

Sowee =[

thanks for constructive critisism, we did an acoustic version with normal singing, because we have a band and that singing goes with a whole band, do you think singing is good for the normal version with the whole band?
your the future of the music industry.......the crumbling, suffucated, badly wounded, soaked in shit music industry, then you will come along and put it in its coffin.

sorry to be sooo harsh, but i think you should just stick to what you know and keep wearing your pink and black vans and sit back and watch MTV.

i try to be nice but whenever i hear that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics a part of me dies inside
Quote by somethingfunni
your the future of the music industry.......the crumbling, suffucated, badly wounded, soaked in shit music industry, then you will come along and put it in its coffin.

sorry to be sooo harsh, but i think you should just stick to what you know and keep wearing your pink and black vans and sit back and watch MTV.

i try to be nice but whenever i hear that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics a part of me dies inside

It's not their song. If you don't like the song, go bitch at Taking Back Sunday.

There are worse sounding musical bits than this so you could have been a little less harse about it

But i agree with you that the music industry is falling apart with songs by bands where all they do is bitch about their girlfriend and because Kurt Cobain died that rock music can't be happy anymore and only has to be about how their life sucks.
Quote by somethingfunni

shut the **** up,

everytime i hear one of you "musical gods" whine, it makes me think who is more ****in emo? the kids enjoying music? or the retard that can't sleep at night cause he can't sleep at night cause we can't stop watching and hating his MTV. There has always been good and BAD bands, just listen to the shit you like and stop crying your eyes out. Don't start slitting your wrist now. Youre a ****ing joke. Stop whining and do something about it...oh wait...you already did, why don't you post a blog, and make a dedicated forum thread about how your life sucks, and you need to blame it all on music for not loving you enough. If you want to make a point about how music sucks, then start making better music...oh shit, it aint happening cuase you suck. Popular music is what it is because people like it, and obviously more people like " that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics" so suck it up princess, blame the majority not hte bands that are doing what they want and what they love. Who are you to say its not good enough?

you are entitled to your own opinion, but saying that they are ruining the music indistry!? please....dont' be such a drama queen.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Last edited by ark at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by ark
shut the **** up,

everytime i hear one of you "musical gods" whine, it makes me think who is more ****in emo? the kids enjoying music? or the retard that can't sleep at night cause he can't sleep at night cause we can't stop watching and hating his MTV. There has always been good and BAD bands, just listen to the shit you like and stop crying your eyes out. Don't start slitting your wrist now. Youre a ****ing joke. Stop whining and do something about it...oh wait...you already did, why don't you post a blog, and make a dedicated forum thread about how your life sucks, and you need to blame it all on music for not loving you enough. If you want to make a point about how music sucks, then start making better music...oh shit, it aint happening cuase you suck. Popular music is what it is because people like it, and obviously more people like " that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics" so suck it up princess, blame the majority not hte bands that are doing what they want and what they love. Who are you to say its not good enough?

you are entitled to your own opinion, but saying that they are ruining the music indistry!? please....dont' be such a drama queen.

your liberal music approach is inane. Unfortunately , You haven't gotten your head outta your ass. Your argument 'laden with such precision' when addressing the issue (Thanks for dubbing a sarcastic individual as a drama queen)

http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/images/17696%20spring%20eyeball%20glasses.JPG

The usual distaste comes from how after only a few months , the emo,introvert personality amongst the band wears off , but they still choose to adapt the gimmick in order to maintain their presence . So no , eventually the thing they love does vanish . You , when highlighting their fan base ("and obviously more people like " that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics"), try depict somethingfunni and others as a bunch of disgruntled , drunkards who are fighting a futile cause. however, you you don't take note of the 90's , a music scene which was slightly irritating , but gold incomparision to modern , sexualized 'alternative rock'.

We're not gods , we're just tired.
Quote by Kamistan
your liberal music approach is inane. Unfortunately , You haven't gotten your head outta your ass. Your argument 'laden with such precision' when addressing the issue (Thanks for dubbing a sarcastic individual as a drama queen)

http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/images/17696%20spring%20eyeball%20glasses.JPG

The usual distaste comes from how after only a few months , the emo,introvert personality amongst the band wears off , but they still choose to adapt the gimmick in order to maintain their presence . So no , eventually the thing they love does vanish . You , when highlighting their fan base ("and obviously more people like " that kinda whiny voice with crap lyrics"), try depict somethingfunni and others as a bunch of disgruntled , drunkards who are fighting a futile cause. however, you you don't take note of the 90's , a music scene which was slightly irritating , but gold incomparision to modern , sexualized 'alternative rock'.

We're not gods , we're just tired.

inane my ass, youre arguments are based off of stereotypical, and completely self fabricated facts that you conjured up from watching the latest MTV news special. Seriously, take music for what it is, not what you see on television. You talk about all the bands you see on TV as if they were your best friend that went ahead and ditched their friends to join the emo/introvert bandwagon.

If you dont like it shut the **** up and listen to whatever floats your boat.

and yorue right, youre not gods, you're just tired, cranky, megalomaics that have nothign better to do then place overly radical judgements on things you dont understand. If you are so sick of it, then do something about it or shut the **** up, you remind me of worthless politicians that just bicker over issues that arnt issues at all.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Quote by somethingfunni

that's ok lol, but PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS TERRIBLE, JUST GOOD, OR GREAT!, everyone is argueing xD
Thank god we got a good quotation system here.

anyway.

Inane my ass. Your arguments are based off of stereotypical,

Stereotypical . heheh

or the retard that can't sleep at night cause he can't sleep at night cause we can't stop watching and hating his MTV. There has always been good and BAD bands, just listen to the shit you like and stop crying your eyes out. Don't start slitting your wrist now. Youre a ****ing joke. Stop whining and do something about it...oh wait...you already did, why don't you post a blog, and make a dedicated forum thread about how your life sucks,

The above was' original' and 'based on nothing'.

Seriously, take music for what it is, not what you see on television

Hate is too extreme , but i do dislike it for what it is. Just because there is an underground musical scene doesn't mean it'll come off as gold.

overly radical judgements on things

You've dubbed me a radical. I'm wondering what's so radical to question Wtf happened after 2000 (musically)

and yorue right, youre not gods, you're just tired, cranky, megalomaics

For starters , it's megalomaniacs , and no , you're still not getting it. I'm not running my mouth , you were. You were when you waged the little self-righteous battle(so much for your politicians statement) vs that 'random guy above '(hehe) as you found some relationship , sympathy , between their band and your own

that are doing what they want and what they love.

Given the knowledge that you've just used an argument against stereotypes above , regardless of the fact that your paragraph above was full of it , you've simply waged a miniature debate where you'll attack any characteristic of the opponent just to win. I'll not engage in this any further.

I tip my hat off to you. Also , I'm giving a bit of credit for the statement of 'doing what they love'

My anger is not diversity but when they create junctions between their roads and ours , incorporating it all as one , and ruining my time.
Quote by ToPher4life
i'm agreeing with ark on this one. somethingfunni is an idiot

wait a minute...

Your that guy with the shitty solo project , http://www.myspace.com/afterlifewa

So much for your 'authoritative' comments.

Checking back on older posts , you even did the honor of taking it out on my lyrics after i made fun of your project. You were so infuriated that you didn't even read!

Somebody has sand in their vagina?

I mostly distibute lyrics that i'm not gonna use as i don't agree with the message anymore , think it's immature , pointless or not funny.

But i still may use this one

A faliure in a revolution(people not fueled by three minutes)

Did anyone feel that the
evaporating sweat and the..........

'****in goof'
oh my god, check the video instead of talking about sand in vaginas
phtt. I check the band before i say anything. If i didn't check it the probably wouldn't have posted in the thread.