Ok, i need some help here since i dont know much about amps and stuff.
I have like 650€ to spend and i want an amp that is loud enough for gigging, nice cleans and a good crunch.
I dont really play metal so I dont need like heavy distortion or something.
I mostly play rock, like todays modern rock, but also so music from sixties and seventies, like hendrix, cream etc etc.

Oh, and I dont mind buying second handed but I prefer buying a new one
So any suggestions?
I would say VOX Valvetronix. They are pretty cheap and they have so much range in what you can play.
Try a Marshall - JTM 30 or 60 springs to mind but I'm not sure if they make those anymore, so you might have to look at second hand. I used to have a 30 and they do lovely cleans and go up to a great crunchy rock tone.
A used Marshall JCM900 maybe?

It'll do all that stuff well.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
A used Marshall JCM900 maybe?

Dunno if I'm able to pay a JCM 900 head + cab, really dont know much about prices.
And isn't JCM 900 used alot by these 80ies glam rock bands? cuz i hate glam rock
ok guys i just checked 650 euros is 435 pounds so u shod probable look for a tube amp.

marshall dsl401
you say u like modern rock so this shod do nicely and itsl all tube and shod be good for gigging
Marshall JCM900 COMBO's aren't very hard to come by, they do cleans well, classic rock well, and modern stuff well.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30