got a pretty much new se custom. very good shape and condition. moon inlays, its the black/gray stripped color. very sexy looking and plays good too. i really wanna trade for an xbox360 premium package or get $375 out of it. i will not ship first. i do have pics and can get them only to serious traders or buyers. my email is nole07@gmail.com this is a great deal and a great guitar. thanks
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Last edited by Nole07 at Jan 9, 2007,
pics?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
does it have a tremelo?
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
no tremolo. here are some pics though

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
its a flame top. i think i have enough money for that guitar...
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
well its pending to curtishart right now, i am awaiting payment. if he backs out i will let ya know. thanks

Quote by rockybo
its gone gone gone!!!!! sold to curtis...thanks man

Quote by rockybo