How many people here truly like 311, I mean know like all their songs by heart like, I'm very curious to how many guitar lovers like 311 if you don't I would like to know y too, thanks every one
i love 311. they are an amazing band. amazing bassist, amazing drummer, and an underrated and great guitarist. My favorite album by them is Grassroots. really shows the talent the band has in that album.
Underrated band hells yea...i love 311...grassroots and the blue album are my favorite. my band plays Unity, Down, and Homebrew during our shows.

I saw them this summer w/ glove and the special sauce, the whalers, state radio, black 47, and pepper..there were like 5 other bands there as well...i acutually asked nick and SA to smoke a blunt with me...they unfortunately declined
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
i agree, 311 is extremely underrated. not only do they produce great records with a unique style, they can also put a single on the radio and have it last a long time (all mixed up, amber, down)...my only gripe with them was having shaq in their video, yuck
I like them somewhat. This should be in Modern Rock though.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I don't think they're underrated. In their heyday, they recieved a hell of a lot of air play and support from MTV (when the channel didn't suck). Nobody remembers the "Down" vid?

But yes...modern rock indeed...
One of my favorite bands from back in the day.

Grassroots, Music, Soundsystem, Blue (311), Transistor...

All of their back catoalouge is ****in' great.

Love the bass and drums and the psychedelic guitars (in some songs)
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
hmm after reading this thread again i think it's time to go listen to p nut...beat that thang
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
I saw them live a year ago. Pretty awesome show. Best part was the wicked drum solo.