Would it be possible for me to combine a Fender Pro JR tube amp with some kind of external EQ (bass, mid and treb) because basically that would be what I get instead of the Fender blues JR. Also how much would that kind (if it exists) of pedal cost?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
you can get the boss 7 band eq for around 80$... thats what i use... and its fantastic...
But these pedals will work with a tube amp right? Or does it not matter?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Oh shit. Sorry I meant to post it in the other but after flicking through both I lost track...

But is this the 7-band EQ you were talking about?
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ge-7/2412

Any chance of a simple bass mid treb pedal that exists?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Last edited by philjay at Jan 9, 2007,
well, since its in this thread... you could build the tonestack... but yeh, any pedal should work with any amp really, it makes no difference about tubes but avoid behringer like the chlamidia infested wh*re it is.

"You're a MESS!"
Ok well it looks like I'm gonna go for the GE-7 but I heard it added noise? Will it be a big problem?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot