Hey ,
my band , guitar keyboard bass drums vocals (voc by a girl) is gonna play a gig at school and we looked for some party songs , but we only found sum41 stuff and so .. and these are for 2 guitars , we didn t find any songs with 1 guitar and 1 keyboard , could you guys please propose some of them which are able to play?
thx Leber
this band i saw in my local area where the same lineup as you, and they did a cover of britney spears - toxic, it was awesome.
maybe you could take pop songs and add your instruments?
failing that, sweet child o mine would be good for a start.
bodom?
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
dragonforce has some good keyboard parts if u can take the solos. i recommend finding a second guitarist anyway to help. if youre playing solos its always good to have someone else take rhythm
I don t think I'll ever play any songs of dragonforce live XD
Dream Theater - Lifting Shadows of a Dream

They have the same lineup (LaBrie even sounds like a girl sometimes!) and its one of their less-technical songs.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
High Vocals?
Bass Drums Guitar keyboards?
Rockin Songs?

Time for...
Rush!

thats it right there...just what they were looking for...seriously try a rush cover
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
High Vocals?
Bass Drums Guitar keyboards?
Rockin Songs?

Time for...
Rush!

That would be awesome. Try some YYZ. Such a good song. I was playing that on bass today actually. So much fun, and just awesome.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
nice dude ur gettin a gig at ur school me and my friends r playin at the next dance hmmm an id ea i got that u could play is hit that by the offspring and i dunno bout the lyrics. r u high school band or mid school?
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Dream Theater - Octavarium

i mean, uhh, jump?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
no metal?! ur kidding lol? wat stuff u guys like to play then? tell me and ill tell u sum stuff u could play
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Leber
Man , we are no metal band

then you are fools, but seriously if you have a girl do i believe in a thing calledlove by the darkness.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Leber
we want some good rock , and no metal

dream theater isn't exactly "metal", although they do incorporate heavier influences in their music

do something you like, not something you fished off an internet forum
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.