Page 1 of 3
How long till it breaks lol. I don't actually like the look of that personally.
look how big that thing is...
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
jesus you cant surely be able to use that thing
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
ipod's gonna rule the world someday. just you wait. it's be iEarth before you know it.

damn apple monopoly.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I was wonderin when that would be made
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
pissed off it isnt coming out in europe til november

i 'watched' the whole keynote live on engadget's liveupdate thing, it just kept getting better, that thing has everything. they had to put down 200 patents on it

the prices are along the lines of $500 for a 4gb one, and $600 for an 8gb one. which is cool considering it's basically a PDA. it's got a 2mp camera, email, actual internet browsing, capabilities, google earth and a GPS. it's the sex.

/advert for apple
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Who buys a phone for its camera. Buy a digital camera if you want to take pictures, an mp3 player if you want to listen to music.
And seems to me there's only a select few that need to check their email on the go.

They should call it the gimmickPhone. All the gimmicks of every phone rolled into one, with the added novelty of being able to link this with iPods. (not literally)
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

They should call it the gimmickPhone. All the gimmicks of every phone rolled into one, with the added novelty of being able to link this with iPods. (not literally)

it doesn't link with ipods, it is an ipod. it is basically an all-purpose everything-o-tron. which is good. and i for one like to check my emails a lot, because i get alot. i won't buy one until they bring out a 30gb model, because i have way too much music, but i do plan to buy one. at some point in the distant future. and on the gimmick front, i think it's getting rid of the rest of the gimmick phones, with their 128mb memory, dodgy touchscreens, bad screens and worse cameras. they're turning it into something with which you practically use all of its features. and i for one say kudos to them.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
To me that looks like a piece of garbage. I might buy one if I'm in the mood for having a fancy paperweight, but other than that I think it's just ridiculous. But, I also think everything apple puts out is rdiculous, so oh well.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
apple is getting carried away with this whole "i" thing...
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
I'll get one when they can make one
that's like 30gb 60gb 80 gb.

Im not going to get one that can only hold a few CD's.

When it truly has the power of both
an iPod and a phone.
i remembered the good ol days when a phone was just a phone and everything served their own purpose. simple times...
Quote by altronataku
i remembered the good ol days when a phone was just a phone and everything served their own purpose. simple times...

better times, wanna know what my fone is?
Nokia 6610- only stole it off my dad cos my 3210 broke
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
It actually seems like a great product.
I don't need to check my email on the bus, but to always have a device with you that can give you directions, has access to maps of the whole world, and also happens to be a phone and an mp3 player, that sounds very attractive.

But this picture was on apple's own website

Yeah i can't wait to browse websites that are scaled down to the size of a playing card. I can just barely make out "The New York Times" but that's it

You can zoom in, but people who don't have quicktime see this picture instead of the demo, with no further explanation. Looks so stupid.
Last edited by LKW at Jan 9, 2007,
it looks petty cool, tbh. Apples knows to make fashionable products. no way in hell would i spend 400 or anything close for a phone/handheld device though.
It's a Blueberry or XDA in a fancier case!

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Everyone will want one because it's fancy, it doesn't matter if they are going to use it or not. Those things are going to break so very easily in someone's pocket, and they haven't said anything about a good case for that nice, easy to break touch screen, it's not even lower than the rest of the device.
What the hell is someone going to do with websites they cant even read, seems pointless to me.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Why must Apple tempt me with their $500 product?

Oh well I'll probably get one. I love Apple and Steve Jobs and will buy anything they release if it will help them take over the world.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
ok, ok, i cant believe this hasnt been said

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE STRUGGLE TO GET THAT IN YOUR POCKET?
[/thread]
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
lol each time i see something like this i gotta keep telling myself: I gotta save for a new guitar I gotta save for a new guitar I gotta save for a new guitar...

looks awesome
Can you actually call somebody else with it? Or is it just a fancy iPod?
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
to dirge, they appear on the touch screen when you wanna call someone, same things for sms but with letters

and its a phone with wich you can call other people, listen to music, take pics, browse the net, and whatever else.
Quote by flyingsquirrel
to dirge, they appear on the touch screen when you wanna call someone, same things for sms but with letters

and its a phone with wich you can call other people, listen to music, take pics, browse the net, and whatever else.

It still seems way too complicated...its gonna bomb.
The best part is that it runs OS X and not some Windows Mobile like the other phones do.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by Joshrocker48

yeah well my phones smaller..

Wow, that is a huge domino!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I like Apple, but I can't see that taking off, though considering its size it very well may have jet rockets of some sort in there [/pwnage joke]

I think they've tried to put too much stuff into a shiny box.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Dirge Humani
Am I the only one who notices the lack of numbers?

voice over IP... and its touch screen
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Page 1 of 3