Hey,
Which would be better out of these two? Somebody will be trading the me50 to me and im thinking about trading it and a few other things into guitar center for a pod xt(not live) Would that be a wise choice?
umm... no.

As far as i knew guitar center doesnt do trading...

Even if it was possible. To me, Boss is better than Line 6.
They do trade ins?

Ive heard alot of clips from the line 6 forums and they sounded great, I have not heard to many boss ones.
no, it would be a terrible choice (in my opinion) because I have the ME-50 and it's pretty amazing, tough, and it's got pretty much everything you'll ever need for a long time.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus)
Washburn acoustic
Peavy amp
stratocaster (not Fender)
Boss ME-50
Fukd - You know the PodXT isn't a floor unit, right? If you want to use it like most floor units, I'm pretty sure there's a Line6 floorboard.
well i have the rp 120 digitech and it a good unit so maybee that will be an option the boss unit is ok but rather large
Gear

Axe : Washburn A 20v with floyd rose trem and seymor duncan pickup

Amp: shittie Peavy rage

Bass: Hack one

Acoustic : Yamaha fg 300 a

coming around xmas digitech rp 250
pod xt= recording on it's own. Digital

Me50= Live and recording when used with an amp. Sounds awesome with tube gear.Digital, but better effects. If you have a decent amp, a much better choice.

Good luck

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.