aint it about time we got rid of the christmas baubles at the top of the UG window?

i mean, 12th night was last saturday. bah humbug!.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Keep them until halloween, at which point you replace them with pumpkins
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
hit them on the head with a flamin baseball bat and tell them to get rid of iot
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Muphin
I like balls.

if i wasnt so lazy id sig that.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
um,i thought that i was the only one getting them,and whats the point of having them if you cant really see them?
oh well,i like them.... THEY'RE COOL &THEXY!!!!
Great, now everyone who sees your sig will think i'm gay... but I still got sigged
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
what does bah humbug mean?
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

Quote by metallica_death
hit them on the head with a flamin baseball bat and tell them to get rid of iot

Since when is it fun to mention "flaming baseball bat" in every single thread on UG?... It's as funny as buttsecks or chuck norris ever was or even worse...
Quote by Andjustice.....

Were you never forced to watch/read A Christmas Carol in school?
Quote by alexi_laiho
they'll probably change it before easter

Then it'll probably be changed to eggs
What, are you the kind of person who looks for errors in phonebooks? Who the hell cares?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
What, are you the kind of person who looks for errors in phonebooks? Who the hell cares?

Do you have to wash your hands 30 times a day and disinfect every surface in your house twice a day in case of germs???
Quote by Andjustice.....

Learn...
Quote by Answers.com
Ebenezer Scrooge is the main character in Charles Dickens' 1843 novella A Christmas Carol. His last name has come into the English language as a byword for miserliness and misanthropy, traits displayed by Scrooge in the exaggerated manner for which Dickens is well-known. The story of his transformation by the three Ghosts of Christmas (Past, Present, and Future) has become a defining tale of the Christmas holiday in some cultures. Scrooge's phrase, "Bah, humbug!" has been used to express disgust with Christmas traditions in modern times.