I need a 2x12 for this summer, to fit in the small quarters i'm assigned for my job. My budget is $350.

If you know anything i could buy for this price, and have experience with the product, could you steer me in the right direction.
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Randall 4x12 Cab (I hate it, but I'm poor)

Returning the Favour
Presuming your in the US and that's US dollars (the internet is not just Americans) Avatar ftw
www.avatarspeakers.com

$288 plus $34 shipping for a 2x12 with celestion vintage 30's. can't beat that.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
probably.

edit: do they even make 23 inch speakers? i know mythbusters built a 52" one, but that doesn't count.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
www.carvin.com

There's plenty of options there.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by tubab0y
probably.

edit: do they even make 23 inch speakers? i know mythbusters built a 52" one, but that doesn't count.

A company made 27" bass speaker back in the 70s I think, and I've read somewhere that someone remembers seeing a 1x30" bass cab loaded with a Celestion 30" speaker.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
you read somewhere that someone remembers it? how vague.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
you read somewhere that someone remembers it? how vague.

I know. I know where it was said as well. This is what it said:

"10. Here's a shot of a group called Fantastics with their L100 Mark 3 and faux-SC bass cab (lower left). So I'm told, this bass cab (which is not a real Sound City cab) has a 27-inch Celestion and the bass player still uses it! EV made a 30-inch bass speaker during the 70s, so a 27-incher from Celestion is possible." The picture does show a speaker cabinet wider than the L100 head, with one massive cone in it.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
There is a Framus 2x12 about with celestions with 100watt output floating about on the net somewhere, they should do it.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Carvin
Genz Benz

All solid cabs for little money. Personally I own an Avatar, absolutely a great cabinet.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
The new oversized Avatar Vintage Premier cab is far better than their original series too.