In the video's below, I've noticed that Dimebag plays a guitar that looks like a Dean ML but has a reverse six-on-a-side headstock. At first i thought it could be an ESP because of the headstock shape, and then I rememberd that alot of early Washburns had headstocks like the current ESP's (like Wayne Cambell's guitar off Waynes world) and rememberd Dime's connection with Wasburn.

So could it be a early signature Dime Washburn or a prototype? Or could it be an ESP? Or could it be a Dean with a after marked ESP neck? Or could be a custom buit guitar built by a prive luthier for Dimebag? Or least likely a Charvel or a Jackson (Mainly because of the fret inlays)

Primal Concrete Sledge (live)

Psycho Holiday
actually, Dime played Washburns for the majority of his career, and Phils hair is short which means it's post CFH, so yeah, it's a washburn.
Dickless.
i heard he played some jackson in the early days.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
i seen a video of them live once and i guess they played in a lower tuned song,and dime pulled out a gibson explorer with a floyd,and wat looked like emgs or some kinda of covered pickups
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by Angus76
Yeah Kramer makes a model like that.

not during the 80s

that looks more like a Jackson Kellly before Gibson sued
Quote by Collibus
Its a Kramer apparently.

thats what http://www.pantera-jp.com/ says and its usually correct...

It would be the maker that I forgot to post =P lol

thanks alot though

EDIT: And those video's featured 2 differant guitars I think haha. I thought he just changed the paint job bfore I saw the website.
Last edited by [I Buy Peace] at Jan 10, 2007,
That first video was from Monsters of Rock in Moscow. It dates from 91 or 92 or so.

And it does look like a Kramer, although I can't say 100% for sure.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
i know he had a couple of these weird washburns

but yeah, the one from that primal concrete sledge video is a washburn
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.