Well, I've been thinking about trading my Jackson D2k Dinky in for this Dimebag Razorback, Slime bumblebee finish. I was wondering if it was a good trade? My guitar is about 800$ so then i would just pay the rest. Or else I was thinkin of trading it for the Dime-o-Flame because it's cheaper(about $1300?) and I just wanted to know what do you think would be a good trade?
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
i've heard that they're pretty good, but not quite worth the money
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
yeah, i know nothing about em other than they look absolutely awesome

...but im sure you know that already
i got the 2tone one and i have to say it sounds alot better when giging then it does as a bedroom guitar so id say only trade if u plan on giging
Yeah, I don't know if Dime guitars are the best bet really, unless you're absolutely in love with the way they look. I played a Dean from Hell the other day, and sure it was a great guitar, and looked awesome, but I don't really see it being worth a thousand bucks.
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
i got the 2tone one and i have to say it sounds alot better when giging then it does as a bedroom guitar so id say only trade if u plan on giging
How does it sound better gigging? That's probably your amp if it's tube...
my amps marshall stack i have no idea about tube it just is a excellant live guitar and something that awesome looking dont deserve to be locked up in a bedroom
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
something that awesome looking dont deserve to be locked up in a bedroom
I guess you could argue that, but most people buy based on whether they like it or not, not whether it would be too awesome for their bedroom or not
Last edited by De Amazing Blob at Jan 9, 2007,
Quote by De Amazing Blob
I guess you could argue that, but most people based on whether they like it or not, not whether it would be too awesome for their bedroom or not

yer i suppose u could say that
Quote by pierce34celtic
I think you could get a better guitar than the Razorback since they're so overpriced imo. What type of guitar are you looking for?

Well I'm fine with keeping my Jackson but I want to ekxplore other kinds. I like to play metal and classic rock. I don't really like any new metal or rock bands I listen to all the 80's metal bands i.e. Testament, Anthrax, Sepultura, Pantera Megadeth stuff like that , so a guitar that would be good for bands like that. Like I said before, I would be fine with my Jackson because its really good for stuff like that but I've been wanting a Dime guitar for a while now.

Edit: Maybe like a B.C. Rich or something? I don't want an Ibanez because my step-dad has one(Jem) so yeah maybe a shecter too?
are you in the UK? if so www.dolphinmusic.co.uk has the dean from hell for £575, not as expensive as the razorbacks and it still sounds great and looks kickass, thats my second choice after the razorback two-tone
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by serbusfish
are you in the UK? if so www.dolphinmusic.co.uk has the dean from hell for £575, not as expensive as the razorbacks and it still sounds great and looks kickass, thats my second choice after the razorback two-tone

No I live in Canada but I'll try and check out the hellraisers.