Page 1 of 2
Well everyone eats things that are "weird" so what are some things you eat that are "werid".

I'll start off to say i like to drink lemon juice and eat lemons. Its so sour its good.
Ok when i was 14 i burst my zits and ate the puss... Oh and blackheads were a treat too....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I don't use a spoon when I eat those little individual pudding cups. It tastes so much better when you squeeze it out bit by bit.
Quote by mental_zer0
It's not too bizarre but...Piranha.

That's good eatin's.

you eat piranhas?

like...
the fish that would eat you?

huh...whats it taste like?
I tried my grandmother's balls, and they tasted like shit.
Quote by Metal claw
Some men choose to build rocket ships and explore outer space. We on the other hand, choose to explore the full potential of our genitals.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
The same way that Jesus knows you play with yourself at night.
Quote by old_testis

That was really funny for some reason.
i dip dinner rolls in fruit punch, french fries in milkshakes, all that stuff is delicious but everyone seems to be grossed out by it....
Go Veg.
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
people

Thats not weird, thats delicious.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by old_testis

wow, everyone is so mature on this website! Congratulations!! As for me, this isn't me, but I know someone who puts about enough salt for it to look like snow on their baked potatoes and it might be normal to some people but that is weird to me.

Edit: I saw someone who said french-fries in milkshakes, and I do that too, but I thought that was normal nowdays.
if you think about it everything is wierd really.

bacon: pig's stomach muscle

BUT

wierdest thing I eat has to be termites, sometimes live, sometimes dead. put the dead ones in sandwiches, tastes like peanut butter.
black pudding.

for the uninformed amongst you.... thats conjieled pigs blood and oats and barley in a sausage skin.

its amazing.

i also eat haggis from time to time
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by im not mental
french fries in milkshakes

hell yeah!
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
drank his own piss? sick. but amusing at the same time. prolly milkbones. or nails
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by robertreilly666
black pudding.

for the uninformed amongst you.... thats conjieled pigs blood and oats and barley in a sausage skin.

its amazing.

i also eat haggis from time to time

You feast upon the most amazing sausages ever

I put ketchup on fish and bacon. Basically, i put ketchup on every kind of animal, but fish and bacon are he weirdest i guess.

People always give me looks and make fun of me. I don't know why there is some vendetta against ketchup.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
babies...............................

nothing down here
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by CroneR
I put ketchup on fish and bacon. Basically, i put ketchup on every kind of animal, but fish and bacon are he weirdest i guess.

People always give me looks and make fun of me. I don't know why there is some vendetta against ketchup.

Dude! Ketchup with fish is awesome.

I like ketchup with cod or plaice or haddock... Damn I put ketchup on a baked potato with cheese.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by x/taluha
you eat piranhas?

like...
the fish that would eat you?

huh...whats it taste like?

It's not too meaty, but a mildly sweet flavor. I had it at Disney World last time my family went.
I love to eat freid chicken with lemon and 8 sour candies ina row.
Once i tried dog shit.
POO DOLLAR !
Looking for a new sig!
okay.. a peanutbutter, mozzarella cheese, honey, mayo and banana sandwich on sprouted whole-wheat bread. it is so absolutely completely delicious. :]

and i hate a slug when i was little.. my brother said that it would make my mosquito bites go away.
Quote by samerika

Once i tried dog shit.
POO DOLLAR !

Eating babies isnt weird. That is.
Quote by gars jaloux

and i hate a slug when i was little.. my brother said that it would make my mosquito bites go away.

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by kryzay311
i like pizza w/ salad dressing. sounds odd but tastes really good.

That's not odd.

Especially if it's caesar or ranch dressing.
alot of people do it but most people just say im weird. ketchup with eggs anyone?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
alot of people do it but most people just say im weird. ketchup with eggs anyone?

When im the mood, it tastes delicious. When im not, I just load them with salt.
Page 1 of 2