Hey! I would like to get a good distortion pedal because my amps distortion is weak. If possible I would like to get many different sounds out of this pedal. Much like that sorta clean distortion like from Simple Man by Lynryd Skynrd but at the same time get metal tones. I was thinking about a $100 Digitech modeling pedal. Thanks for any suggestions.
Boss Ds-1
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
whats your budget? if your getting a digitech modeling for $100, id say youll get what you pay for. save up or get a ds-1
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by synester_gates
Boss Ds-1

if your budget can be stretched up to $400-500, then you might as well get the Boss ME-50, which include DS-1 distortionaas well as MT-2, Metalzone, Wah, OG-2 and a shitload more

BC Rich Warlock
Peavey Rage 108 Trans-Tube Practice Amp
Boss ME-50 Multi-Effect Processor
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
I have the digitech DF-7 distortion factory and it's quite amazing in my opinion, if you read all the 7 pedals it's modeled after, that should give you an idea of the flexibility. Also, as I learned after buying the DF-7, there's another one with more effects like crybaby, space station, and a few more, it's twice the price, but I would have rather gotten that, it comes with all 7 of the distortions and 7 effects as well.
My Gear:

Epiphone LP-100
Alvarez acoustic

Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Marshall MG30DFX

Digitech DF-7
Crybaby Original
Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7 anyone? It has seven types of distortion, which are all different. But like the guy said before, you get what you pay for, and the DF-7 is only about $100 American, I think.

Edit: Dammit punkrawkdude
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Yes, it is $99 USD and sorry green day, ^_^ Lemme see if I can remember all the models, there's the TS-9 Tube Screamer, Pro Co Rat, Metal Master, Metal Zone, Big Muff Pi, Boss DS-1, umm, that's all I remember, I usually use the Metal Zone personally, it's pretty much amazing.
My Gear:

Epiphone LP-100
Alvarez acoustic

Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Marshall MG30DFX

Digitech DF-7
Crybaby Original
Hmm, I have no idea what the models are, since I never use it for my JSX But yea, I thought it was around $100. Check into it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
go with a digitech modeling pedal, they have some good amp models, and you can customize it when you get bored of the pre-set ones, trust me I have one, and I can do anything with it. There's that or a Dunlop Wah, they're so versatile you can pretty much up your sound by leaps and bounds with one of those, preferably the Jimi Hendrix model