What do you guys think,I have a Jackson KE3 Kelly,should I buy the Coffin Case 200VX UNIVERSAL hardshell case or the original Jackson case made especially for it?
I'm speaking of features.
well coffin cases are cool! i got one for my b.c. rich warlock... but id make sure that the kelly could fit in the case cause i bought a coffin case and my guitar didnt fit so i had to send it back and get a diff one... you should get one of the all white ones lol.....
yea i had to get one made for the warlock and ill put in my epiphone for the heck of it and it has A LOT of space to move around... oh yea jacksons rock! and he kelly body style is probly the best...
When my parents got my Strat from the store, they advised me against getting the coffin case with it, since as Lightningbolt said, it will shake and will risk scratching...

I'm still getting one for my Washburn Lyon (my crappy electric that I don't want to get damaged bringing back and forth to college)
-Roy

My Gear
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
Washburn Lyon (LCT24)
Silvertone Revolver Bass
Ibanez IJV50 Acoustic
Fender CD160E-12
Guild Starfire IV
Some cruddy classical that my parents bought off ebay for like 40 bucks.
^ Cuz Deyz L337!!!1
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
^ Cuz Deyz L337!!!1

zOMG Tehy R lyKe uberrs culll!!! Reeel Metel!
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Actually the only reason I even want one is because I think it looks cool. Nothing to do with being metal.
-Roy

My Gear
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
Washburn Lyon (LCT24)
Silvertone Revolver Bass
Ibanez IJV50 Acoustic
Fender CD160E-12
Guild Starfire IV
Some cruddy classical that my parents bought off ebay for like 40 bucks.