My friend says that the lead singer of Killswitch Engage is marrying a girl from our city in Hebron, Ohio, and plans to move here. I don't live quite in Hebron but thats not the point. I think it's just all a lie but if you know anything about this to prove me wrong then cool.
[IMG]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7594/noideaib6.jpg[/IMG]
I would take the girl to my Los Angeles beach house instead of move to Ohio but maybe they're not rolling in that kind of dough.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
i hope howards' not getting married.
cause he's mine.
i'd marry hims just so he could sing to me. He has such a beautiful voice.
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
Quote by DaliLama
I would take the girl to my Los Angeles beach house instead of move to Ohio but maybe they're not rolling in that kind of dough.

how do you make a lot of money in the music buisness? so many [well-known] bands i know bitch about how they get zero moneys.. i know that a lot of people download, and file share, but i know tons of people that buy an album if they like it.. [like me! i buy the album, even if i have a burned copy]
Quote by gars jaloux
how do you make a lot of money in the music buisness? so many [well-known] bands i know bitch about how they get zero moneys.. i know that a lot of people download, and file share, but i know tons of people that buy an album if they like it.. [like me! i buy the album, even if i have a burned copy]

Same here, I have burned downloaded copies of 2 Opeth albums, but I'm still buying them when I can.

I also just like having the booklets, and the CD art, on any album. They're just cool.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by DaliLama

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Whoo Ohio. Home of cornfields, some amusement park, and maybe that singer from killswitch engage..