ok, i got bored and decided to sit down and record something of my own (finally). however, i never write any songs, it all comes from in my head, so excuse the pauses and ****ups. i'll accept crit for it (crap sound, boring, too long, crap drums etc etc etc) as it would really, really help me.

www.myspace.com/stoobass
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Wow. That is truly crap playing. Nah dude its ok. It has a cute feel to it. Might want to be a little more musical, and change the drums up a bit eh?
^its the drum machine on my zoom. it doesn't do fills

and it is nearly 1am after all. but thanks, i'll see about doing drums in cubase and trying to record to them, or at least add a few things in

Quote by metaldud536

Pretty cool. I like the tone. Especially the wah-y part near the end. Pretty good in terms of musicianship. I'm not really sure what else to say, considering this wasn't really meant to be a song...

Uh, cool Chinko logo? Heh...

Well, I guess, just keep up the good bass work and layer it with more interesting drumming and even some guitar. Would definitely sound cool

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501267
cheers, i'm gonna try and do something about the drums. its a complete bitch trying to record to a loop on the pc, which is why i use my zoom (im in time with the zoom, and then its recording both of them, rather than having latency somewhere). and i'm considering buying a guitar to record with. maybe a muse song

as for chinko, it asked me for an image, and i really wanted to put one, so i put that, and i found that flash animation it was from. made it even better

i'll go crit your song now

Quote by metaldud536