anyone have any experience with the Fender Dimension IV? i was looking into it, and i had a few questions...

1. is this an american made fender?
2. would this be a good bass for me if i play mainly rock, funk, jazz and some slap?

do u have any other recomendations for me in the same price range if u do not think this would be a good bass for me? thanks in advance
1: Probally not
2: Yes, fender basses cam play anything, and are great for stuff like funk and jazz.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by FLrhcpEA
anyone have any experience with the Fender Dimension IV? i was looking into it, and i had a few questions...

1. is this an american made fender?
2. would this be a good bass for me if i play mainly rock, funk, jazz and some slap?

do u have any other recomendations for me in the same price range if u do not think this would be a good bass for me? thanks in advance

i dont know bout price, but you just cant go wrong with a good ol' american jazz bass. highway ones are even better
It's a really nice looking bass. I wanted one for a while. I'd take it over the basic Jazz or Precision.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I almost got one for $500 CDN, but the seller pulled out cuz he decided he "didn't need to sell it"
Quote by Stoner stone
i dont know bout price, but you just cant go wrong with a good ol' american jazz bass. highway ones are even better

Highway ones are just overpriced mexi's with nitro and the last screw put in america, and moderatly nicer electronics. American Jazz and P-bass basses are good, but IMO not worth the cash.

^That's just a rumor, they're american made and easily compete with them. You must hang around the guitar forum a lot. Plus the H1's were upgraded this year and corrected many of the faults between mexican and american fenders.
Quote by musiclover2399
^That's just a rumor, they're american made and easily compete with them. You must hang around the guitar forum a lot. Plus the H1's were upgraded this year and corrected many of the faults between mexican and american fenders.

I've only played the older ones, and they did feel very very very much like mexi's ,and sounded like them too. But I do want to try the new ones. The Badass bridges, upgraded electronics, and nitro fenish sound good.