Hi guys,
For christmas i got a sweet yamaha 12 string acoustic. Unfortunately i think it is out of tune and i have no idea what to tune each string in, I no that on a regular acoustic it is EADGBe but i have no idea what it is for a 12 string. So if any of you no what the tuning is for it please tell me.

Thanks
it's the same for a 12-er, but for the E, A, D and G strings, the little ones are tunes one octave higher, whereas, on the B and e strings, it's tuned the same.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Thats a really good question, maybe but I'm just guessing E eb A ab D db Gb B b E eb.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by samerika
Thats a really good question, maybe but I'm just guessing E eb A ab D db Gb B b E eb.

nup thats wrong. What the other guy said, the EADG strings are tuned an octave apart and the B&E strings are tuned the same. so its:

eE aA dD gG bb ee

hope that helps.
Quote by samerika

Yes, you are guessing, and you are completely wrong, its what my mate above just said ^^^
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?