Ok first thing.....I usually place my guitar on my left leg when im playing for some reason. It feels more comfortable to me. Is there anything wrong with that? like will it affect my playing later on or anything.

Also ive reached a point where i cant get any better. just wanna know if this is normal or if im doomed to suck.

my guitar gets a high pitched buzzing sound when i crank the volume. even if i damp the strings it barely muffles the buzzing. its so bad i cant even play with it unless its in low volume. What is it and is there a way to fix it?
for the buzzing, try flipping the switch on the bottom left hand to the middle instead of a side.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by Hezix
Ok first thing.....I usually place my guitar on my left leg when im playing for some reason. It feels more comfortable to me. Is there anything wrong with that? like will it affect my playing later on or anything.

Also ive reached a point where i cant get any better. just wanna know if this is normal or if im doomed to suck.

my guitar gets a high pitched buzzing sound when i crank the volume. even if i damp the strings it barely muffles the buzzing. its so bad i cant even play with it unless its in low volume. What is it and is there a way to fix it?

1.Classical Position. i dont use it,so i dont know much about it. apperantly it allows better reach to all the frets. if its comfortable by all means continue with it.

2.so youve reached a platue (sp?) id suggest venturing form your comfort spots. like if you play metal,maybe try some blues and stuff. alwase fun.

3. do you have single coils or humbuckers? maybe its your amp? maybe your cord? i dunno,try different things. maybe a noise gate?
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
ok first of all the way you play your guitar is your own way, no one plays the same way as another person, it's just what works for you. secondly you can always get better try learning new styles of guitar or just learning more scales or keys, if anything just play the things you already know at double speed or with different fingering. oh and finaly your amp is probaly to small you should probaly just get a bigger one or have a friend wire on a bigger speaker