--------------------------------------------------|
--15-12----------------12-15-12----------------12-|
--------12----------12--------- -12----------12----|
-----------12----12------------- ---12----12-------|
--------------14--------------------- -14----------|

not sure what to do when theres a few 12's in a row, do i bar it? and with which finger?
i'd probably bar it with my index, just try it and see how it sounds...im not sure what the song is supposed to sound like so i wouldnt really know for sure
--15-12----------------12-15-12----------------12-|
--------12----------12--------- -12----------12----|
-----------12----12------------- ---12----12-------|
--------------14--------------------- -14----------|
   4  1  1  1  3  1  1   1   4   1 1 1 3    1  1   1     ( = left handfingering)

That's how I'd do it. Bar it, but to prevent the notes from overflowing onto each other you can do a technique called rolling (or something like that, I forget the technical term precisely). This basically states that as you sweep, you'll sort of "roll" your finger (in this case, first finger) to the note that you're playing and it lift it up very slightly as you press down the next note so that it won't ring over.
AWESOME! thanks guys, im new to sweeping and decided i'd try some canon rock sweeps as practice, so when i start on the song i will be good to go . Your help is much appreciated.
when you do the 12's you shorta have to do the rolling technique, i don't really sweep well but i know the stuff
If you can't quite nail rolling (it is pretty hard and takes a while) you can work on using adjacent fingers to mute the strings you aren't using as you pass over them.