Yeah, that was me...

sorry 'bout that
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i agree
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
A Somali lawmaker said 31 civilians, including a newlywed couple, died in Tuesday's assault by two helicopters near Afmadow, a town in a forested area close to the Kenyan border. The report could not be independently verified.

But then
A Somali Defense Ministry official described the helicopters as American, but witnesses told The Associated Press they could not make out identification markings on the craft. Washington officials had no comment on the helicopter strike.

Why did we decide to kill Somalia? The UN should be taking care of peace issues, not the USA.
Wow 31 civilians including a newlywed couple died in the attack, good lord that's just terrible.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by MetalHead73

Turn that frown, upside down!

Wow, I haven't been to UG in like 3 months, and I just saw the thing in your sig. Good riddance. I fucking hated that guy.
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
Quote by HomerHitter
Turn that frown, upside down!

Wow, I haven't been to UG in like 3 months, and I just saw the thing in your sig. Good riddance. I fucking hated that guy.

OMG.

I JUST REALIZED HOW TO GET FUCK UNCENSORED!

I LOVE YOU DUDE!

(i got it when I quoted you.)
F.U.B.A.R.
Sometimes war is the only way thats why all those guys in the combat parts of the army joined up thats what most people dont understand.
they somalian government supported them in trying to attack al qaeda.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Anything Goes
Wow 31 civilians including a newlywed couple died in the attack, good lord that's just terrible.

LMAO
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by DJaye
LMAO

Ya, halarious... .
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Quote by JDawg
Why is that funny? Innocent people dying?

I think its horrible.... But our intentions were to attack al qaeda.

I was going to ask the same thing, but then i noticed his location. He probably hates the US and Americans, so i didnt really bother asking