I've looked online for info about places where you can learn Sound Engineering,Sound Production and/or Recording Arts...I would like to do like,Pro Tools type stuff,or maybe be able to mic stuff really well,etc...which of those would I fit in to?Are classes for this just in community colleges or trade schools?....Ow,sorry,I just realiz ed how badly written that was...
Full Sail, Berklee, LA Recording school(something like that), A bunch of others. If you pick up a DJ magazine called "Scratch" it has alot of adds for those types ofplaces. Also, they're pretty expensive from what I've seen.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
ya, there are LOADS of schools like that varying in prices... just look around and see what course is within a reasonable distance, price range and if they teach what you want to learn
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Maybe you should go back to "Skool" and learn how to spell "School".

MTSU and Berklee.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email