lol well the dude in the green day comp reminds me of the little kids I see goin into guitar shops thinkin there amazing cus they can play pentatonics quick and can do a bit of Tappin etc etc..I hate them so much...They think everyone is impressed by speed...and that it will win them everything...Since when did greenday do tapping...Since when did they rally around the board in hope it might sell them records...mm never just there good song writiers which isn't a skill easily learnt with a few months of closet learning...Anywayz..I thought I'd do a version that was more greenday...I don't need to show off...I just play it well...and make it sound like the original..and this time have good recording stuff...
Quote by Maddy!
lol well the dude in the green day comp reminds me of the little kids I see goin into guitar shops thinkin there amazing cus they can play pentatonics quick and can do a bit of Tappin etc etc..I hate them so much...They think everyone is impressed by speed...and that it will win them everything...Since when did greenday do tapping...Since when did they rally around the board in hope it might sell them records...mm never just there good song writiers which isn't a skill easily learnt with a few months of closet learning...Anywayz..I thought I'd do a version that was more greenday...I don't need to show off...I just play it well...and make it sound like the original..and this time have good recording stuff...

Lol dude, chill I just said inspiration, not copy...you didn't crit mine btw...=(
sorry dude been busy...Been at a house party most of the time...Yeh I did get the inspiration from him..Nah wasn't a dig at you mate..Just a dig at the tappin *look at me I can play fast* dude...Its 7am I just got back in from house party...Ill crit when I wake upsober lol :P
Haha, it's cool man...in a way I agree with you...that tapping was impressive but totally did not fit in with the song...
This cover sounds great. I like the tone too! And that harmonisation with the two guitars is great man. Remove that click track at the beginning!!!!

Crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499961
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by KurtCocain
Nice, where did you get the lead guitar=vocals. Pretty cool.

Check out my cover:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502396

I made it up as I went along...The harmonisation at the end imo was the best bit cus it fit so well..Kinda did it by accident thou i have to admit lol :P...

EDIT: Right I remastered it...Sorta..Click track is gone...Overall volume is decreased..but the second guitar now has more kick...sounds a bit fuller..and no click track..Tis called Basketcase V3
Last edited by Maddy! at Jan 11, 2007,
that was greattt 9.5/10

the backing track was perfect in my opinion.
And the recording was decent as well
great tone an I loved the melody as the guitar

nice
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
ty guys all the credit is much appreciated.. Lennonv i would of loved to have done more with the melody but i thought mmm i dont want to crowd it with notes cus then it goes away from how simple greenday is ment to be. but yeh TY guys ill leave crits for ur tunes.