aye. soooo lately when i dl from lime wire it will dl the first song no problem, but after that every time i try to dl it says more resources needed? wats up with that? what can i do to fix it?
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I have recently learned that limewire does that to me on everything i download. Use torrents, instead of downloading one song you download a whole album.
Are you trying to download from songs with out numbers beside them? Because only Limewire Pro can do that, and there's always a chance it won't.

If not, just wait, and restart the download a few minutes later.

EDIT: Meh, I like Limewire more than torrents for music. Torrents take about the same amount of time to connect and all (on mine at least) as it does to download 2 or 3 songs on my Limewire Pro.

*shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
ok, that means you've been caught by the FBI

run you thief!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Well, I'm not sure about the whole resources thing, I just click find more resources when it says that (this only happens occasionally), but I have PRO, and you can too. All you do is click on programs, and then search for limewire pro and download it using regular limewire, it's almost funny in a payback sense since they help you steal other people's stuff!
when it says more sources needed, that means not enough people are seeding it.. its not cause u got caught by fbi or some shi t..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
ive never had this problem though. and i was at my friends house earlier dl some shit and i dled a shit ton of songs on his peice of shit comp and i cant even get 2 on mine.
*shrugs* Find more sources?

Or download the oens with numbers beside them. That's what I....would do if I downloaded music illegally

<.<
>.>
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I've got an idea, it's crazy, but it might just work:

1. Go to the control panel
2. Go to add/remove programs
3. Uninstall limewire
4. Go to nearest music store and buy the ****ing album, or
4a. Go on iTunes/MusicMatch/Yahoo!/any music-downloading program and buy the specific songs.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by VoltanEchoes
I've got an idea, it's crazy, but it might just work:

1. Go to the control panel
2. Go to add/remove programs
3. Uninstall limewire
4. Go to nearest music store and buy the ****ing album, or
4a. Go on iTunes/MusicMatch/Yahoo!/any music-downloading program and buy the specific songs.

blow me.... ass hole.

yea its still not working....
Quote by FireHawk
.....Torrents > Lime Wire......

Torrents work better admittedly but i i want a CD i will jsut buy it. I use limewire onl for the purpose of testing new bands so that i don't buy a crap band thinking they will be good. As far as i am concerned it isn't morally wrong to use illegal downloads for 1 or 2 songs but to download an entire album is wrong.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
i use it to get the shit bands dont put on CD's. like there a lot of mtv's unplugged that you cant get from a cd. and alot of bands have some sure enough bluesy kind of mmusic they dont put on cd's beacuse they think it wont sell