Where do you buy these? I've looked on Musician's Friend, and I've never seen one at my local guitar store.
Check the site - I remember there being dealers on there.

They aren't big like Boss or Digitech, so you'll only find them in select stores.
zvex.com

Some Mom N' Pop stores sell them, but they are hand built, boutique pedals, so Guitar Center and musiciansfriend.com won't have them.
you wont find em on MF or most guitar stores. I know some places near LA that you can get zvek pedals. Where do you live? I think on the zvek site it shows a list of distributors. Check that list and see whats near you. You could try eBay to buy 2nd hand but I dk how great of an idea it is to buy guitar gear w.o seeing and playing it first, esp thru ebay.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Ebay...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Ebay...

Absolutely. You'll find 'em new and used on there. That's where I got my Nano head.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^ Those are decent prices!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by kanamvar32
you wont find em on MF or most guitar stores. I know some places near LA that you can get zvek pedals. Where do you live? I think on the zvek site it shows a list of distributors. Check that list and see whats near you. You could try eBay to buy 2nd hand but I dk how great of an idea it is to buy guitar gear w.o seeing and playing it first, esp thru ebay.

Westwood Music, by any chance?
haha
Are Zvex pedals good? I haven't had any first hand experiance with one of these.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Are Zvex pedals good? I haven't had any first hand experiance with one of these.

Nope, they're terrible. Every last one of them, which is why thousands of people have paid $200+ for them for years.
Quote by Roc8995
Nope, they're terrible. Every last one of them, which is why thousands of people have paid $200+ for them for years.

Okay then i'll make sure I never buy one. because they must suck...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Westwood Music, by any chance?

i saw them at the mesa boogie dealership in hollywood. also i think they are at a pedal effects store in santa monica, dont remember the name but one of my friends says they have tons of stuff there. the word TONE is in their name i believe.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
www.musictoyz.com carries them, but I would phone my order and make sure they have it in stock. I've had some issues with their online store.

If you're looking for killer boutique pedals check out Homebrew Electronics as well.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
mansons , www.buzzfox.com and , www.musictoyz.com.
I've got the Vexter Series Fuzz Factory, it's amazing.
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.