gonna sell the multieffects pedal soon, in it's place i'm gonna get some singal effects. i already have a crybaby wah, so no other wah will be needed.i know i need distortion, something basic will do. also gonna need a chorus, delay/echo, muff and/or fuzz, and maybe some other things like flanger or something along those lines. anyway, i don't have too much as of now, about $140 , i'll be getting 30 soon cause i'm owed money, plus i'm gonna sell my multi effects, that should hopefully bring in $50-$75, so my questions are which ones should i get, i want something to give me , like a funky sorta blusey kinda sound, think pink floyd. try to stay in the budget, the reason i need your help is because i devoted pretty much all of my reasearch to multi effects pedals when i first bought my rp100a, so thanks

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Last edited by gtrfrk123 at Jan 9, 2007,
get a boss ds-1 distortion, a boss dd3 delay, boss chorus, maybe a clone of a electro harmonix big muff pi, there are lots on ebay, and the rest buy it used xD.
Looking for a new sig!
yeah what amp? or what guitar are you using?

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.