Hi, i dunno if this is the right forum but i need websites that have guitar video lessons paticularly improvisation. Plz name some =D
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
let me be the first to suggest melodic control by the great marty friedman

just search for it you'll find it a dozen times
ive watched it already.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
^You've watched it, but have you got to applying it? Videos only help so much, but in the end, practise = pay off.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
yes ive also apllied it. im gunna check out chopsfromhell right now
Quote by ch715dallat
This is the best DVD/Video tuition you will come across.

Click the link in my sig, below.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by SaTaNsSuN36
where did you get the tab for The Black Dahlia Murder - Elder Misanthropy???? if you have it is there a way i can get it from you??? also i dig your playing dude keep it up its killer

You talking to me?
but see im kinda poor... so im talking bout free browser video stuff. or if u list somthing that costs money how do i get it for free =D
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by SaTaNsSuN36
yeah can you hook me up with that tab man i love that song for the guitar and drums, but i only need guitar tab.

I have the guitar pro, thats where I learned it from. I got it from this site. The 4 or 5 star one.
Keep it on the subject.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
so i pretty much should not be doing that, just tune one guitar at E and another at c right?
You just deleted your posts and made me lo-- Eh nevermind. *deletes old posts* Dont delete that post. And yes, just tune them one at a time.

EDIT: That was the most annoying UG moments ever -_-
alright, dude i told you that i would do that so all you have to do is the same thing, thank you and by the way i did not see any video clips on that guitar10 site
by the way when you started learning your scales did you master them in standard tuning and then tune down or how did you go about doing it????if you know your scales??